Civil rights buff ordered to back of courtroom. Caught on tape.

RidleyReport

Ridley I am sure this is a hot-button issue for you, but to me legal marijuana is a side show. There are more important issues. There are a thousand more important issues. Why is smoking dope such a huge priority to a rational being? Have a beer instead. For now, I advise that you wait for a Tea Party atmosphere and President in 2012, before you start emulating Mahatma Ghandi. Smoke naughty Jane in private.

I agree that our drug laws need to be under scrutiny and as a temporary fix, a two tier legal system is a priority, one for victimless crimes and one for those who initiate force, which I think we already have. Seriously, are there still “hang’em high” judges in any state still sending repeat pot smokers to hard time let alone, life in prison?

But ask those people living on ranches on the Mexican border states, what should be done about victimless crimes. They are scared for their lives from the drug cartels. Every freaking night their dogs bark their heads off. It these US citizens stand outside they can hear the human and drug traffickers talking just a hundred yards from their houses. No Ridley, that ain’t right, and dope importers are fueling the porous border problem.

Your cause is a SIDE SHOW. Cut it out. Behave yourself. Get your head on straight.

Listen to a former Californian, and Hawaiian surfer dude. Chill out.

Semper cogitans fidele,

Peter Taylor

Why is smoking dope such a huge priority to a rational being? Have a beer instead.

A lot of good your advice is to those in jail or who have criminal records as a result of the war of (some) drugs.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>