290 Bills that have not been passed by the house as of 2/12/10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,490 posts
  • Interests:Chess, birding, football, baseball, minimalist backpacking, argumentation and debate, politics and philosophy, strategic board gaming, history, Rand, poetry, writing.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:40 PM

The 290 Bills That Have Been Passed by the House & Not Yet Acted Upon By the Senate, as of 2/12/10
By The Hill Staff - 02/22/10 08:45 PM ET
1) H.R. 12, Paycheck Fairness Act

http://thehill.com/h...83057-290-bills

These people need to be exterminated from the Congress and Senate. Of course I mean with vermin spray.

Adam
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice..and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

#2 sbeaulieu

sbeaulieu

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 834 posts
  • Interests:Movies, reading, teaching, learning, exploring O'ism, and anything that occupies my days.

Writing is the passion I seek, now that I'm retired.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:48 PM

The 290 Bills That Have Been Passed by the House & Not Yet Acted Upon By the Senate, as of 2/12/10

These people need to be exterminated from the Congress and Senate. Of course I mean with vermin spray.

Adam

Adam,

At a glance, it looks like 5-10% of the bills were for renaming post offices. Glad our tax payer dollars are being efficiently whittled away.

~ Shane
A coin has three sides...

#3 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,490 posts
  • Interests:Chess, birding, football, baseball, minimalist backpacking, argumentation and debate, politics and philosophy, strategic board gaming, history, Rand, poetry, writing.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

Adam

Adam,

At a glance, it looks like 5-10% of the bills were for renaming post offices. Glad our tax payer dollars are being efficiently whittled away.

~ Shane

I would like to rename a lot of them it would look like:

CLOSED FOR INCOMPETENCE WASTE AND FRAUD
MAKE A BID ON THE PROPERTY WE NEED THE PROPERTY TAXES

I seriously believe we could close at least a third of the post offices in America and buy everyone stamps.com and eliminate about another third.

The final step would be setting up UPS, Fed EX or a series of start of franchises which would permit personal pickup the apartment or homes of anyone who was disabled or a shut in.

Adam
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice..and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users