The Culture of Reason Center Presents:
THE PHILOSOPHY OF OBJECTIVISM VOLUME 1
BY LEONARD PEIKOFF
Please RSVP with: The Culture of Reason Center Facebook Group
Friday August 21st through October 9th, 2009.
(All lectures begin at 7:00 p.m.)
Admission: $7.00 (unless prepaid). All payments are non-refundable. Each payment is due on the day of class.
A package price of $45.00 is available for students/members that wish to gain access to all 8 of these lecture events at a discount. This offer is valid only until August 22, 2009!
Prepay with PayPal: email@example.com
- For location address and or any further questions, please call 214-263-2002 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
CRC Audio-Lecture Syllabus:
Friday, August 21: Lecture 1 Part 1
Friday, August 28: Lecture 1 Part 2
Friday, September 4: Lecture 2 Part 1
Friday, September 11: Lecture 2 Part 2
Friday, September 18: Lecture 3 Part 1
Friday, September 25: Lecture 3 Part 2
Friday, October 2: Lecture 4 Part 1
Friday, October 9: Lecture 4 Part 2
- Permission to host this lecture series has been given from Second Renaissance, Inc.
- Ideas expressed in any of the materials or lectures do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Culture of Reason Center (CRC).
- CRC is an independent entity and is not affiliated with The Ayn Rand Institute, The Atlas Society or any other organization.
- CRC has the right to refuse any person access to these events for any reason at any time. Students may also be dismissed from the premises at any time and for any reason.
- CRC will not share your contact information with any other organization.
- Payment is required upfront, before or on the day of the lecture attended.
- Audio-lectures may not be recorded. Note taking is permitted.
- In the event of inclement weather or an emergency, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule.
- Lectures are for adults only. Children are not permitted on the premises. Participants are expected
to make childcare arrangements.
- Audio-Lecture/Facebook Discussion Board Civility Expectations: Students, members and guests are expected to use appropriate language and treat fellow participants with courtesy, civility and respect at all times. To participate in our audio-lecture discussion periods or facebook discussion boards, you are expected to refrain from personal (ad hominem) attacks against other CRC members, prominent Objectivists, or even controversial Objectivist lecturers and or writers. Disrespectful or hostile comments towards Objectivism, The Culture of Reason Center, The Ayn Rand Institute or The Atlas Society are considered inappropriate. Please be aware that that our civility expectations are intended only to be a restriction of how you present yourself and not a restriction on the body or content of your ideas, opinions or individual judgments. Thank you!
Where to Find Us:
This audio-lecture series is being offered by the Culture of Reason Center in Dallas, Texas.
Please contact me for directions.
The Culture of Reason Center - Dallas, TX