The Culture of Reason Center Bookstore!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Randall

Randall

$$$

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Student of Objectivism. The virtues I seek to live by are: Rationality, Honesty, Independence, Integrity, Justice, Productiveness, Pride and Benevolence.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:01 PM

I am pleased to announce that I have expanded The Culture of Reason Center Bookstore.

Posted Image
Please visit our new website!

Titles include:

The Ayn Rand Lexicon – Harry Binswanger
For The New Intellectual – Ayn Rand
Objectivism The Philosophy of Ayn Rand - Leonard Peikoff
Anthem – Ayn Rand
Philosophy Who needs it? - Ayn Rand
The Fountainhead – Ayn Rand
The Romantic Manifesto - Ayn Rand
The Virtue of Selfishness – Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
Capitalism The Unknown Ideal – Ayn Rand
Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology – Ayn Rand
We the Living – Ayn Rand
The Art of Reasoning – David Kelley
The Early Ayn Rand – Ayn Rand
Ayn Rand Answers – Ayn Rand
Three Plays – Ayn Rand

Book sales help to support the growth of The Culture of Reason Center in Dallas, TX.

Purchases can be made during our scheduled audio-lecture events or from our website. Ideas expressed in any of the materials, books or lectures offered, are not necessarily endorsed by The Culture of Reason Center. Book prices are subject to change at anytime without notice. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it in new condition within 30 days, and we will gladly exchange the product or refund the cost of your purchase. Damaged items do not qualify for refunds. We are unable to refund shipping costs.

Edited by Randall, 30 September 2011 - 06:47 PM.

“When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Study Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand in Dallas, TX - www.thecultureofreasoncenter.com

#2 Randall

Randall

$$$

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Student of Objectivism. The virtues I seek to live by are: Rationality, Honesty, Independence, Integrity, Justice, Productiveness, Pride and Benevolence.

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

The Culture of Reason Center is proud to announce that we have again extended our bookstore list. These audiobook titles are now available for download directly from our website:

Please visit: The CRC Store

Anthem MP3
Atlas Shrugged (Read by Christopher Hurt) MP3
Atlas Shrugged (Read by Scott Brick) MP3
Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal MP3
For the New Intellectual MP3
Philosophy: Who Needs It MP3
The Art of Fiction MP3
The Art of Nonfiction MP3
The Fountainhead MP3
The Romantic Manifesto MP3
The Virtue of Selfishness MP3
The Voice of Reason MP3
We The Living MP3
Why Businessmen Need Philosophy MP3

These audiobook titles are available for sale from The Culture of Reason Center Bookstore. Blackstone Audio, Inc. products are only available through The Culture of Reason Center for customers in The United States and Canada. Ideas expressed in any of the materials, books or lectures offered, are not necessarily endorsed by The Culture of Reason Center. Audiobook prices are subject to change at anytime without notice. Refunds are not available for downloaded products. All sales are final.

Edited by Randall, 09 May 2011 - 08:50 PM.

“When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Study Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand in Dallas, TX - www.thecultureofreasoncenter.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Nightingale-Conant