Act of integrity - Trent Hamm

Once in a while you come across an act of integrity that makes you want to pause, contemplate and be inspired. I found one such act with Trent Hamm, the owner of "The Simple Dollar" blog. The article is self-explanatory:

Why I’ve Decided To Abandon (Virtually All) Ads On The Simple Dollar

There are men and women of honor in this world.

I look at this guy. I see he stands for something. He is willing to pay whatever it costs to keep that flame alive. I say to myself, "I want to be like this person."

What a joy to behold!

Michael

This is a great example. Michael; Thank you bringing us the link.

Google's ethical sense may not only be bad with regard to accepting the orders of the PRC but their willingness to allow less than ethical businesses to use their services.

As a footnote to the Google comments, I just watched the TED lecture Inside the Google machine with Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page.

One of the reasons this company is so successful innovation-wise is that they allow employees to spend 20% of their time doing whatever the employees think is important and they support these projects, already taking into account that many will fail. But the ones that succeed are responsible for a wide array of products that has revolutionized the Internet (and global communications in general) and made Google a pot full of money. This is capitalism at its best.

Guess where they got this idea?

Larry Page said that he and Sergey were educated in a Montessori school and the idea came from there.

Cool.

Michael

Larry Page said that he and Sergey were educated in a Montessori school and the idea came from there.

Cool.

Michael

How many successful entrepeneurs are not Montessori alumni? How many Montessori alumni are not entrepeneurs?

Review the methods of induction carefully.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob,

I don't understand the relevance of your questions.

Michael

My apologies. I should have leveled those questions at Larry Page, not you. Sorry about that.

Ba'al Chatzaf