• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Peter Taylor

Peter Taylor

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations. -- David Friedman

Dennis wrote:
Either the Republican Party has to become the Tea Party or the Republican Party has to go away and be replaced by the conservative / libertarian wing of the Republican Party but with a new name. There is no place left for the establishment Republican Party.
end quote

Dennis I want to NOMINATE a *more than barely acceptable candidate* who can also WIN a presidential election, not just make a philosophical statement. Lets look at the entire Republican Party and not just the candidates who are worthy of a Tea Party. The Republican Partys top seeds are listed in the order of their elect-ability: Marco Rubio. Rand Paul. Paul Ryan. All strong examples of the Tea Party / Conservative / libertarian wing. You want a new name party, like the Bull Moose Party? I profoundly disagree. Thats so far fetched as to be laughable- snort, snort, chuckle. Why in the heck NOT go with one of the above three and WIN. Sorry for yelling. Your topic title should be 3rd Party Time question mark. I need to blow my nose = not our very possible *real chances.*

The time has come today. Here is the response from an ad I answered that had Rand Paul 2016 at the top of the page. Rand gets my vote and my money. I deleted the spaces between the lines and the art did not get copied.
Peter

Dear PETER,
Thank you for supporting my efforts to bring Constitutional values to Washington.
I would like to take a second to tell you about RandPAC.
RandPAC isn't your run-of-the-mill political action committee. We have a two-pronged plan of attack to advance the conservative movement:
1. RandPAC pressures members of Congress with TV ads, emails, phone calls, faxes, and petitions to oppose big government power grabs and to uphold the Constitution.
2. And if any member of Congress sells out to the big-government establishment, RandPAC will work to flush them out of office by recruiting, endorsing, and promoting candidates who are committed conservatives.
RandPAC will only endorse candidates who will fight for limited government, free markets, and the right to life. You have my word on this.
And despite being new on the scene, RandPAC has already had great success!
In 2012, RandPAC-endorsed candidates like Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky, and Rep. Kerry Bentivolio of Michigan defeated big-spending establishment incumbents all across the country.
Our legislative priorities are gaining steam being backed by our constitutional coalition in Congress that grows larger with each election cycle.
RandPAC has led the fights to repeal Obamacare, protect our Constitutional rights, and save our wallets from tax hikes and ill-advised foreign aid.
And over the next few days, you will receive emails detailing the battles RandPAC has fought and will continue to fight.
Your support for RandPAC is crucial in these fights because it is YOUR voice that matters on these issues.
RandPAC is leading the fight for conservative values in Washington, but we cant do it without your help.
So please chip in $50, $25, or whatever you can afford to help RandPAC expand our conservative coalition and fight for our values in Washington.
Semper cogitans fidele,
Independent Objectivist,
Peter Taylor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Nightingale-Conant