• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 jts

jts

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

Dr. Russell Blaylock is one of my heroes. I listen to his lectures and his interviews and I read his books. In the year 2000, I was incorrectly diagnosed with ALS. That's when I got interested in Dr. Blaylock on brain diseases. I am amazed by his knowledge. In 2006, the diagnosis was changed to spinal cord tumor in the neck, found by MRI. Blaylock knows lots about tumors too.

Dr Russell Blaylock Nutrition 48:35

#2 jts

jts

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

Cut thru the difference between science and politics on the subject of fluoride.

Dr. Russell Blaylock: Fluoride's Deadly Secret full length 1:05:41

I have a water distiller and I drink distilled water.

#3 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,408 posts
  • Interests:Chess, birding, football, baseball, minimalist backpacking, argumentation and debate, politics and philosophy, strategic board gaming, history, Rand, poetry, writing.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

This is from the American Dental Association website user fluoride warnings:

The American Dental Association's (ADA) Council on Scientific Affairs believes that one part of the warning now required on fluoride toothpastes by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) could unnecessarily frighten parents and children, and that the label greatly overstates any demonstrated or potential danger posed by fluoride toothpastes.

The label language, "If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a poison control center immediately" is now required on all fluoride toothpastes. But the ADA, in a letter sent to the FDA last year, pointed out that a child could not absorb enough fluoride from toothpaste to cause a serious problem and that the excellent safety record on fluoride toothpaste argues against any unnecessary regulation.

The following pdf, 72 page file is on their site and from 2005 and is labeled "Fluoridation Facts;"
http://www.ada.org/s...ation_facts.pdf

I also do not see the warning on baby formulae that he mentioned in the video, other than this http://jada.ada.org/...t/142/1/79.full

However, according to the St. Petersburg Times, June 11, 2007, the ADA did warn about fluoride, child formula and flourosis:

The American Dental Association, which has for many years been one of fluoride's biggest advocates, alerted its members late last year that parents of infants younger than a year old "should consider using water that has no or low levels of fluoride" when mixing baby formula.

However, while public health agencies in some states, such as Vermont and New Hampshire, immediately issued warnings in the media based on the ADA alert, other states took months to relay the message.

Florida's Department of Health put the message on its website four months after it was issued along with a note that read: "Mixing formula with fluoridated water poses no known health risks."

The ADA was concerned about fluorosis, a condition caused by too much fluoride that damages the enamel of teeth. Some scientists believe that even mild to moderate cases of fluorosis can lead to more significant problems. Studies have associated fluorosis with lower IQ, endocrine system problems, and skeletal damage.

St. Petersburg Times June 4, 2007

Adam
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice..and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

#4 jts

jts

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

In 2000, I read the book that this lecture is based on. That is the book that got me off unbound glutamate.
EXCITOTOXINS The Taste That Kills 1:06:42

#5 jts

jts

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Don't nobody take any vaccines.

Dr. Russell Blaylock interview on mandatory vaccine trials, fraudulent vaccine science - Mar 2012 27:08

#6 jts

jts

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

Dr. Russell Blaylock is always informative.
The Role of Immunoexcitotoxicity in Aluminum and Mercury with Dr. Russell Blaylock video 1:00:12

#7 jts

jts

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Recently when Mike Adams interviewed Dr. Russell Blaylock, they came up with an interesting idea: doctors who advocate vaccines should be required to take their own vaccines.

Shortly after, Alex Jones interviewed Dr. Russell Blaylock and the subject of doctors being required to take their own vaccines came up. Dr. Blaylock said they would jump out of a window to avoid the vaccines that they advocate to the general public.

For details, listen to both interviews.

http://www.naturalne...k_children.html

Neurosurgeon issues public challenge to vaccine zealots: Inject yourselves with all shots you say children should get!
by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Dr. Russell Blaylock, a neurosurgeon, author and expert on "excitotoxins," has issued a public challenge to vaccine pushers everywhere to put their money where their mouths are. During a recent interview with Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, about the fraudulent science of the vaccine industry, Dr. Blaylock challenged Dr. Paul Offit, vaccine manufacturer CEOs, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) scientists, and others who insist today's childhood vaccine regimens are safe to publicly receive these same regimens themselves.

You can watch the full interview between Dr. Blaylock and Mike Adams here:
http://tv.naturalnew...342333B7D827EB0

The CDC and state health agencies all across the country are persistent in telling the public that childhood vaccine regimens, which now include dozens of vaccines administered all at once, are completely safe. And Dr. Offit, of course, made the brazenly arrogant and astounding claim several years ago that healthy infants "could safely get up to 100,000 vaccines at once" (http://www.whale.to/...es/offit23.html).

Well, if these claims are true, then those making them should have no problem publicly demonstrating their validity by getting publicly vaccinated with the very same vaccine schedules, right?

Harm caused by vaccines far greater than we're being told
Contrary to the claims repeatedly made by vaccine promoters like Dr. Offit, vaccines are not generally safe, and are known to cause all sorts of serious side effects.

"Most of the damage by vaccines is hidden," says Dr. Blaylock. "We have the [...] VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) which is voluntary, but even there we see virtually millions of reactions to vaccines reported" (http://vaers.hhs.gov/data/data).

Vaccines suppress immunity rather than boost it
Rather than promote immunity, vaccines suppress it by confusing the immune system and altering the way it responds to viruses and bacteria.

"If we look at the science of the vaccination process itself, it's becoming evident that the way they do the immunizations -- sticking it into the muscle of your arm or your leg -- actually suppresses a lot of the immune system, particularly in young children," says Dr. Blaylock. "We found out that, in fact, it causes the immune system to switch to what we call a TH2-type cytokine production which inhibits immunity. And your major protection against viruses and particularly the really virulent, deadly viruses and bacteria is your cellular immunity. Well, vaccines don't stimulate cellular immunity at all, in fact they suppress it."

Vaccines destroy the body's ability to develop lifelong immunity to disease
Before the advent of vaccines, human beings developed natural immunity to diseases like polio and measles. But today, because of vaccines, these conditions and others are making a comeback in a much more virulent way.

"They're giving the impression that before these vaccines existed, these infections were just rampant and massive," says Dr. Blaylock. "But when we look at the data, the historical data on these infections -- and that includes all the childhood infections -- all of them were falling drastically before there was even a vaccine invented [...] When you get natural infections, over time, the population develops massive immunity to the infection."

"The polio virus, in fact, was a mild summer virus that had been present forever before [...] Well, interestingly, the period at which this virus suddenly changes character to produce paralysis came on the foot of the vaccination for diptheria, and for tetanus, and for pertussis -- that's when they think that the vaccine itself either altered the immunity of these children, or it mutated the virus itself to make it paralytic."

Be sure to watch the full interview at:
http://tv.naturalnew...342333B7D827EB0

#8 daunce lynam

daunce lynam

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 8,077 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, what else is there?

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

"Before the advent of vaccines, human beings developed natural immunity to diseases like polio and measles"

Some human beings did -- the ones who didn't die from them (that would be millions).

Since most doctors including Blaylock had those vaccines as children, and thus lived to vaccinate, or to fulminate, another day, it is strange for him to say they would jump out windows rather than get booster shots..

Alex Jones? Enough said.

#9 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,408 posts
  • Interests:Chess, birding, football, baseball, minimalist backpacking, argumentation and debate, politics and philosophy, strategic board gaming, history, Rand, poetry, writing.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

There is also a concept in immunology called "herd immunity."

Herd immunity (or community immunity) describes a form of immunity that occurs when the vaccination of a significant portion of a population (or herd) provides a measure of protection for individuals who have not developed immunity.[1] Herd immunity theory proposes that, in contagious diseases that are transmitted from individual to individual, chains of infection are likely to be disrupted when large numbers of a population are immune or less susceptible to the disease. The greater the proportion of individuals who are resistant, the smaller the probability that a susceptible individual will come into contact with an infectious individual.[2]
Estimated Herd Immunity thresholds for vaccine preventable diseases[2] Disease Transmission R0 Herd immunity threshold Diphtheria Saliva 6-7 85% Measles Airborne 12-18 83 - 94% Mumps Airborne droplet 4-7 75 - 86% Pertussis Airborne droplet 12-17 92 - 94% Polio Fecal-oral route 5-7 80 - 86% Rubella Airborne droplet 5-7 80 - 85% Smallpox Social contact 6-7 83 - 85% ^ - R0 is the basic reproduction number, or the average number of secondary infectious cases that are produced by a single index case in completely susceptible population.

=====================================

Apparently, in certain communities in the US, in upscale. "intellectual" communities, we are losing our "herd immunity" because the lever of vaccination is dropping below the levels above.

Whooping cough and other deadly diseases are re-emerging with a vengeance.

It is one concept to be cautious and another to be stupid.

Adam
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice..and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

#10 daunce lynam

daunce lynam

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 8,077 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

There is also a concept in immunology called "herd immunity."

Herd immunity (or community immunity) describes a form of immunity that occurs when the vaccination of a significant portion of a population (or herd) provides a measure of protection for individuals who have not developed immunity.[1] Herd immunity theory proposes that, in contagious diseases that are transmitted from individual to individual, chains of infection are likely to be disrupted when large numbers of a population are immune or less susceptible to the disease. The greater the proportion of individuals who are resistant, the smaller the probability that a susceptible individual will come into contact with an infectious individual.[2]
Estimated Herd Immunity thresholds for vaccine preventable diseases[2] Disease Transmission R0 Herd immunity threshold Diphtheria Saliva 6-7 85% Measles Airborne 12-18 83 - 94% Mumps Airborne droplet 4-7 75 - 86% Pertussis Airborne droplet 12-17 92 - 94% Polio Fecal-oral route 5-7 80 - 86% Rubella Airborne droplet 5-7 80 - 85% Smallpox Social contact 6-7 83 - 85% ^ - R0 is the basic reproduction number, or the average number of secondary infectious cases that are produced by a single index case in completely susceptible population.

=====================================

Apparently, in certain communities in the US, in upscale. "intellectual" communities, we are losing our "herd immunity" because the lever of vaccination is dropping below the levels above.

Whooping cough and other deadly diseases are re-emerging with a vengeance.

It is one concept to be cautious and another to be stupid.

Adam

I could not agree more.

Blaylock is a retired neurosurgeon "with a nutritional practice." He has zero credentials in immunology or microbiology, and his own Wiki entry says diplomatically that his wingnut views on vaccines are "counter to scientific consensus." Believing him is dangerous if not to your own health, to that of your grandchildren.

#11 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,408 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

#12 daunce lynam

daunce lynam

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 8,077 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

Are you sure RuPaul isn't from Toronto? I' m sure I've seen her on Church St., lookin mighty fine.

#13 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,408 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

Are you sure RuPaul isn't from Toronto? I' m sure I've seen her on Church St., lookin mighty fine.

Mark Levin, who is not a Dr. Ron Paul supporter, calls Ron Paul, RuPaul!

#14 daunce lynam

daunce lynam

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 8,077 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

lol, well the good doctor might rue a few things but don't we all?

#15 Mark

Mark

$$$$

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:53 AM

> Whooping cough and other deadly diseases ...

Whooping cough (pertussis) is very rarely fatal, even without medical treatment. Depending on your age, it’s likely your mother or grandmother had whooping cough as a child.

You needn't buy the entire anti-vaccine position, you can consider one vaccine at a time. The one for pertussis was, and for all I know still is, very dangerous. The one for hepatitis is absurd -- you’re more likely to suffer from the vaccine than to even contract hepatitis. I haven’t looked into the others. There are about 20 all told (when I was a child it was -- I’m not sure -- about four). Maybe some of them are useful, I don’t know.

Trouble is you can’t believe "them" -- the government-connected medical business. They lie a lot.

I find the voice of Alex Jones -- I refer to the sounds he makes -- unbearable after a few minutes, and his manner turns me off. That said, I think he’s doing some good work. Sometimes he has other great guests, like Gerald Celente of TrendsResearch.com. Maybe you have to be a bit of a nut to be a talk radio host.

#16 daunce lynam

daunce lynam

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 8,077 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

You are quite cavalier with the lives of others. "Very rarely fatal";;;yes, now. One of the very rare fatalities could be your baby niece or grandson, but hey, people die of very rare things all the time, and just dying because other people don't believe in vaccination is collateral damage to the human right of self-determination, eh?

The trouble is not that we can't believe "them". The trouble is that we can't know enough to "consider each vaccine individually"and in believing in dogmatists who practice anti-scientific medicine and give dangerous advice, we harm ourselves and others.

Another trouble is that the non-governmental medical businesses lie a lot more than the governmental ones.

#17 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,408 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

You are quite cavalier with the lives of others. "Very rarely fatal";;;yes, now. One of the very rare fatalities could be your baby niece or grandson, but hey, people die of very rare things all the time, and just dying because other people don't believe in vaccination is collateral damage to the human right of self-determination, eh?

The trouble is not that we can't believe "them". The trouble is that we can't know enough to "consider each vaccine individually"and in believing in dogmatists who practice anti-scientific medicine and give dangerous advice, we harm ourselves and others.

Carol:

In 2010, 9,143 cases of pertussis (including ten infant deaths) were reported throughout California. This is the most cases reported in 63 years when 9,394 cases were reported in 1947 and the highest incidence in 52 years when a rate of 26.0 cases/100,000 was reported in 1958. Previously, the peak was in 2005 when there were 3,182 cases reported. In 2011, disease activity is still at relatively increased levels throughout the state.

This is indicative of a trend which is going to increase as the "herd immunity" decreases. Additionally, the level of compromised lungs due to this early exposure is not mentioned. Will it increase the development of lung disease as the exposed infant matures? Unknown.

Adam

#18 Mark

Mark

$$$$

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

> You are quite cavalier with the lives of others.

Certainly if a vaccine was safe and prevented whooping cough then I would be cavalier to suggest it not be used. But the old live virus vaccine, at least, was not safe, far from it. It put the baby at risk of neurological damage of degrees varying from tiny to severe and death.

There are complications from whooping cough too, including death, but the probabilities were far less. When neither of two options is perfect you go with the best choice.

To repeat, when a child gets whooping cough he almost certainly recovers just fine. One would like it to be 100% certain. The question is, is the vaccine 100% safe (not to mention effective) and how do the two rates compare?

You repeat anecdotes about whooping cough tragedies, yet ignore anecdotes about DTP vaccine tragedies. The tragedy would begin with inconsolable screaming soon after the shot.

We agree that the non-government medical business lies a lot, but I don't know if it’s more than the government medical business does. The book A Shot in the Dark seems to be well documented. There are two authors, I seem to recall one of them is flaky.

Dr. Russell Blaylock seems to be a substantial guy. I wouldn't dismiss him out of hand.

#19 Brant Gaede

Brant Gaede

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,413 posts
  • Interests:All kinds of stuff

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Another trouble is that the non-governmental medical businesses lie a lot more than the governmental ones.

What is "non-governmental medical businesses"? Maybe less than 1% in the West. If they are lying it's hard to hear them. The big drug companies lie a lot selling their drugs, but they are connected to the hip with the FDA. The FDA is to them as the Federal Reserve is to banks.

Flu vaccines don't stop flu.

Too many vaccines are foisted off on babies too soon.

A lot of those have mercury and aluminum adjuvants.

--Brant

Rational Individualist, Rational self-interest, Individual Rights--limited government libertarian heavily influenced by Objectivism

#20 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,408 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

Brant:

Correct.

I have never taken the flu vaccines.

I get the riot act read to me by nurses, doctors and other ancillary medical personnel. I thank them and explain that I am still open to listening and that I am still choosing to pass on the flu shots.

Adam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dr. Russell Blaylock, nutrition, brain diseases, diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users