5 replies to this topic

#1 anamous Cares

anamous Cares

$$

• Banned
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:any thing that makes me think

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

Here is one of the most important links I have ever found Just a wonderful video.

Note from MSK: Bogus account

#2 Brant Gaede

Brant Gaede

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 15,331 posts
  • Interests:All kinds of stuff

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Here is one of the most important links I have ever found Just a wonderful video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

You neglected to tell why to actually watch this? Now, as a courtesy to you and since the video is short, I'll watch it and report in an after-edit to my name.

--Brant
video: in the context of the "golden age" of MTV and on a scale of 1-5, I'd give this video a 2 or 2.5, meaning, I don't think it's worth watching more than once.
link: what link?

Edited by Brant Gaede, 14 March 2012 - 11:49 PM.

Rational Individualist, Rational self-interest, Individual Rights--limited government libertarian heavily influenced by Objectivism

#3 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 15,819 posts
  • Interests:Chess, birding, football, baseball, minimalist backpacking, argumentation and debate, politics and philosophy, strategic board gaming, history, Rand, poetry, writing.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

I must be getting old...that was adequate.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice..and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

#4 Peter Taylor

Peter Taylor

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

Excellent song. I also like everything by the British group, Simply Red.
Peter Taylor
Semper cogitans fidele,
Independent Objectivist,
Peter Taylor

#5 anamous Cares

anamous Cares

$$

• Banned
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:any thing that makes me think

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

No rick rolling is bad

Rickrolling is an Internet meme[1][2] involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up". The meme is a bait and switch; a person provides a hyperlink seemingly relevant to the topic at hand, but actually leads to Astley's video. The link can be masked or obfuscated in some manner so that the user cannot determine the true destination of the link without clicking. Persons led to the music video are said to have beenrickrolled. Rickrolling has extended beyond web links to playing the video or song disruptively in other situations, including public places,[2] like a surprise appearance of Astley himself in the 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Paradein New York.[1] The meme has helped to revive Astley's career.[3]
Note from MSK: Bogus account

#6 Michael Stuart Kelly

Michael Stuart Kelly

$$$$$$

• Root Admin
  • 20,271 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:07 AM

They do Rick rolling on black hat sites I sometimes go to.

They'll say here is a link to a secret Google exploit you can use to send traffic through the roof, but you gotta act fast before Google finds out and fixes it, or something like that, then you click and get ole' Rick doing his thing.

I have been rolled at least five times (and those are the ones I remember).

:smile:

Michael

Know thyself...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users