So far you have presented generic background information - please continue.Ellen helps reveal some facts -- that Atlantis II at Yahoo is not quite reachable by all OL members. This is as it should be, I guess. I accepted the challenge to go search for your arguments about Ozone and found what I quoted above. The rest is cloaked from general view until you or I reveal it.
Yet again you have not presented anything specific to be discussed on the Ozone Hole
But let's put that aside. Let me play my part as prescribed by you. Above you tell us what I haven't done, from your point of view. I have not presented anything specifici to be discussed on the Ozone Hole. So, I must present something specific, open up something for discussion.
That is probably right.
So, how about some specific statements?
- Ozone is a type of oxygen, three oxygen molecules bound together.
- Where Ozone comes from, where it lives, how it dies, where and how it travels in its life-cycle, this is generally understood. Today, in 2012, there just aren't any large Ozone mysteries
- Ozone is, like oxygen itself, a powerful, changeable, 'sticky'/repulsive, catalytic chemical under certain circumstances.
- Ozone is most heavily concentrated in a band of Earth's uppermost atmosphere (the stratosphere); Ozone concentrations can be measured.
- The heaviest concentration in the vertical column we call our atmosphere is in the so-called Ozone layer.'
- Ozone concentrations are not regionally diffuse; some areas of earth have stronger on average, some weaker.
- Ozone is most heavily "produced" in lower latitudes (the 'tropics' or equatorial latitudes) because of how most Ozone is produced -- photolysis.
- Ozone is made when solar radiation 'splits' a common atmospheric Oxygen molecule (two coupled O atoms).
- Ozone results when a 'single' O atom meets a twinned/couple Oxygen molecule.
- Solar radiation can also 'split' Ozone.
- Ozone effectively acts as a 'sun-screen' for Solar Radiation in several frequency bands, especially Ultraviolet B.
- Ozone 'absorbs' the energy of the Ultraviolet B, allowing less UV-b to strike living organisms on the earth's surface.
- Ozone concentrations in the stratsophere over the poles have marked seasonal variations.
- Stratospheric ozone levels will be changeable, from day to day, from season to seaon, and varying by latitude.
- The Ozone 'band' or layer can have differing 'thickness' as well as 'saturation.' Heavy Ozone layers can usually be found at the highest latitudes (ie, Canada, Siberia).
So, there are a few specifics, laid out in assertion form, Phil-style, ready for refutation. They are ready to be picked off as evidence of Fraud or Hoaxing. And I have not even got started in fairly blandly laying out background material sufficient to understand Ozone ...
So, Dennis -- the subject is Ozone. Ozone, Ozone depletion, Ozone generation, Ozone, Ozone, Ozone. Not the blacks or the QM mafias or da Jooz or the evul sciences that have opprossed you.
This makes me think of the Flintstones. Yabba Dabba Do. My fantastic, lurid, garish, even burlesque 'claims' are just above. Choose your weapon and attack. Yabba Yabba Do Dabba Do, baby.
Climate Change - yet you wish to stand by fantastic claims which once specified could actually be argued and discussed.
I am sure I speak for the entire class, Mr May, when I say I really look forward to your axe-work on the Hoaxery and Fraudulizing contained above. I want to see your axe-work as you set out to smash the rather ho-hum knowledge humans have garnered in re Ozone, your veddy skeddy bugaboo.
Proponents of the fanstastic need to present data and theory supporting their claims for examination. To date every time specific claims are examined they are found to be without merit.