Highly recommended.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rich Engle

Rich Engle

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 2,863 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Religion, Psychology, Chess, Music, Spirituality.

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hi, All! :cool:

I am really, really busy with music right now. That darn old music bug just never leaves you. Anyway, during my various experiences, I had the great fortune of meeting Gary Damron (there was a Cleveland connection there).

Gary lives in L.A., he's a guitar virtuoso, composer, and also does a very great deal of engineering, film, production work. He helped me get my Pro Tools studio together, and such.

I absolutely adore his music, because it is expressive, informed, and profound. He is about to release a new album called "Paragon," which is beautiful. Here is one song he has out on You Tube, it is called "Fighting Solitude," I think he says that is about doing it all yourself for so long.

You can see his other things at his site, http://www.studio78music.com

I am hoping to be performing with him later this year, if possible.

He is a wonderful person and yes, when Paragon releases, BUY IT!!!

rde

Visit My Blog!

beyondevenbatcountry.blogspot.com

"There is no way that writers can be tamed and rendered civilized or even cured. the only solution known to science is to provide the patient with an isolation room, where he can endure the acute stages in private and where food can be poked in to him with a stick." -- Robert A. Heinlein

#2 Selene

Selene

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 16,164 posts
  • Interests:Chess, birding, football, baseball, minimalist backpacking, argumentation and debate, politics and philosophy, strategic board gaming, history, Rand, poetry, writing.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:02 AM

Rich:

Good to see you!

Really haunting music. I am a major sucker for time lapse images. I guess sleep can be considered the ultimate solitude.

Great way to start my day!

Good luck.

Adam
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice..and moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

#3 Peter Taylor

Peter Taylor

$$$$$$

• Members
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

I liked that. I would liken it to a new age, much more optimistic, theme to “Boardwalk Empire.” Very good. And the visuals were good too.
Peter
Semper cogitans fidele,
Independent Objectivist,
Peter Taylor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users