This list was rejected by the Letterman show because of the evil Marxist bias of the media.
1. You're unable to grasp concepts firmly because you have a weak grip -
can't even open JARS.
2. You think the Law of Identity is the reason Cousin Eugene is serving six years at Coleman.
3. You have a recurring dream in which Atlas shrugs, and the world just slides off his shoulders and sails away into space.
4. When told to check your premises, you run home in a panic, because Cousin Eugene's former friends know where you live.
5. You can't rationally convince your family that they don't understand you.
6. No #6 - submission lacked sufficient cognitive content.
7. You revere Mozart.
8. Nobody will agree to debate philosophy with you, except Cousin Eugene.
9. For you, A is Eh
10. You're Canadian.
Edited by daunce lynam, 27 January 2011 - 11:58 AM.