The Real War On Women - Commander In Chief Biden...

Selene

What a class act he is...

Unfortunately, all of it is low...

unnamed-2-620x470.jpg

And...lest we forget...

1495974_10151741702452805_1721795909_o-6

Good ole' Joe!!

Remember when Good ole' Joe wanted to partition Iraq?

Good ole' Joe telling a "cripple" to stand up...musta been his Jesus moment when he bonded with Mexicans...[psst hey Joe, they pronounce it differently].

Good ole' Joe, who grabbed President O'bama, as he basked in his reflected light from the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act [PPACA], and said, "This is a big fucking deal!"

Yeah Joe, from Plato through Otto Bismark you've been working on this.

I also remember some other "incidents" with good ole' Joe and a biker bar in the Midwest.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/17/new-secdef-cant-even-defend-his-wife-from-joe-biden-military-chief-oblivious-as-vp-nibbles-on-wifes-ear/ <<<<Fascinating tittle for the article - we call it pandering...at least they do it well...

A...

He's lucky he's not Dan Quayle.

--Brant

Very nice Brant!

potato-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png

Good ole' Joe ... my culture has a simple way to deal with this kind of stealth predator...

bat-smash.gif or in the alternative hammer-smash.gif

I wish we had partitioned Iraq. Could it be any worse than it is now? Or has been?

Logically, that is the only arrangement that makes sense. Iraq is really 3 nations, Sunni, Shia and Kurd. The only reason it is constructed as one nation is because that is how the (former) Colonial Powers divided up the middle east.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I wish we had partitioned Iraq. Could it be any worse than it is now? Or has been?

Logically, that is the only arrangement that makes sense. Iraq is really 3 nations, Sunni, Shia and Kurd. The only reason it is constructed as one nation is because that is how the (former) Colonial Powers divided up the middle east.

Ba'al Chatzaf

It could be worse than it is now, or, it could be better.

The hard part is that we in the West and the Colonial powers of Europe still believe that we can impose "geographic" solutions to age old narratives without understanding them.

A...

Uh oh...a woman writer in NY City has the ovariies to write:

What then can be said of people, today, looking the other way as the vice president of the United States paws woman after woman in public, with cameras flashing and their husband or parent three feet away? We’d love to imagine that the husband or father would step in, remove Joe Biden’s hands from his wife or daughter, and give him a hard, warning look. The truth is, Biden’s harassment often comes at the swearing-in events of the husband or parent. These men, reaching the pinnacle of their career, stand on a stage or at a podium with their supportive families at their side. The vice president’s attendance is itself a showing of respect and a recognition of their success. It is not the time for anyone to make a scene.

Hmm so they should all suffer in quiet? Apparently, like a good little gender feminist she answers with a qualified yes.

The phrase “boys will be boys” has been used historically to excuse bad behavior by men with a shrug instead of with punishment. But in 2015, things should be different. We don’t allow bosses to rub their secretaries’ shoulders, smell their hair, or look them up and down and exclaim “holy mackerel!” all things Biden has done to daughters and wives of people with much less power than he has.

That this goes on in front of all of us, and few criticize it, is shameful. It might be hard for the families of these girls and women to stand up to the vice president. It shouldn’t be as hard for the rest of us.

http://time.com/3713264/joe-biden-stephanie-carter-shoulder-rub/

A...

Would good ole' Joe conduct himself like this with the wife or daughter of a Muslim appointee?

Good ole' Joe ... my culture has a simple way to deal with this kind of stealth predator...

I heard David Letterman schooled Joe on the art of molesting.

-J