One of the Things I Love About Sarah

Essentially, Greg's argument is based upon the premise that there is a foundational difference in women's nature and men's nature.

That would be an excellent debate.

Resolved, that men's nature is the same as women's nature.

A...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious..................

Essentially, Greg's argument is based upon the premise that there is a foundational difference in women's nature and men's nature.

That would be an excellent debate.

Resolved, that men's nature is the same as women's nature.

A...

Yes, it would be a rousing debate, Adam.

I also morally differentiate between males and females... and men and women... the former both having failed to mature into the latter.

You'd get lots of egalitarian liberals who would take you up on that debate! :laugh:

They only see one sex... because liberal females and feminized liberal males both have the same nature within them.

Greg

Question: If the difference between the 'feminized' individuals and the Americans is a matter of failure to mature, then why in the hell do you call them feminized, instead of, say, immature, or underdeveloped?

And if male and female captures the difference between 'Conservative Americans' and the rest, why say they're feminized, too?

Are there unfeminized males and females? (Would these be actual children, perhaps?)

Question: If the difference between the 'feminized' individuals and the Americans is a matter of failure to mature, then why in the hell do you call them feminized, instead of, say, immature, or underdeveloped?

Because feminized is the result of failure to mature. Leftists failed to mature into adults. This is why they're so emotional and hypersensitive to words. They needed to invent political correctness in order to try to protect them from becoming offended by the wrong word. The problem with that it that the more they're protected by "word nazis", the more weak and sensitive and easily offended they become. That moral weakness is also expressed in an inordinate need of big government to "care" about them. It's their mommie.

And if male and female captures the difference between 'Conservative Americans' and the rest, why say they're feminized, too?

I didn't say that. Brant said it as a joke. :wink:

Are there unfeminized males and females?

Yes.

They're the decent men and women who rose above being males and females..

Greg

It's hard to get your head around what Greg says--and that's before you even begin to agree with much or any of it. Since he doesn't reference any theorectical philosophical construct such as found in Objectivism, you have to refer to what we can call natural human moral philosophy and the danger of its practical traducification.

--Brant

he's quite immune to logic, so try facts (facts are harder to adduce than logical reasoning but then there's the problem of where to put them and how to use them apropos a blatant intellectual cripple [if you expect to win an argument]--and as Greg has a problem with logic, Rand had a problem with facts: she didn't have and use enough of them--and it's the same with her philosophy as such-- crippling her too)

ignorance cripples everybody for everybody is more ignorant than not, but knowing that will bring in the compensating value of humility save perhaps in one's specialty (you don't want humility in your brain surgeon [nor (ironical) arrogance])

--Brant

It's hard to get your head around what Greg says

That's because I'm not the product of a government medrasa.

So I acquire a view of the world based solely on my own direct first-person experience of it. And since experience is non-transferable, each individual is free to choose from where they get their view of the world...

...so I choose my own life. :smile:

Greg

Solely!? That takes some doing.

You never read a non-fiction book, or at least you never believed one.

You never had a history lesson in any medium. In fact you have no knowledge of history, because necessarily you weren't there for the first-person experience.

You never used a map or verbal directions to get where you were going. You found the way by trial and error aided by such memories as you had from having traveled the same routes before.

You never checked the weather, insisting on stepping outside or waiting til you got there to see for yourself.

How do you manage?

A feminized liberal male is no match for an American woman. :smile:

Greg

Well well, even the great liberal Maureen Dowd agrees with his categorical designations!!

Hillary saw the foolishness of acting like a masculine woman defending the Iraq invasion after she fell behind to a feminized man denouncing it. After losing Iowa and watching New Hampshire slip away to the tyro, Barack Obama, Hillary cracked. She misted up, talking to a group of voters in New Hampshire when a woman asked her how she kept going, while staying “upbeat and so wonderful.”

This is her latest column:

Granny Get Your Gun...

The amazing part about the Clinton's is that they so predictable.

However, they are completely focused on winning no matter what you have to do.

I respect that completely and right now, I give her a 55-60% chance of being the next President.

Hillary always overcorrects. Now she has zagged too far in the opposite direction, presenting herself as a sweet, docile granny in a Scooby van, so self-effacing she made only a cameo in her own gauzy, demographically pandering presidential campaign announcement video and mentioned no issues on her campaign’s website.

This time around Ms. Package President is going with the doting caring granny:

A clip posted on her campaign Facebook page showed her sharing the story of the day her granddaughter was born with some Iowa voters, basking in estrogen as she emoted about the need for longer paid leave for new mothers: “You’ve got to bond with your baby. You’ve got to learn how to take care of the baby.”

Evita is searching for her mask of mediocrity, somewhere between, as Maureen mercilessly mocks:

...something between an overdose of testosterone and an overdose of estrogen, something between Macho Man and Humble Granny?

Dowd's last two paragraphs illustrate the frustration that the old line feminists despise her for, first. as a woman.:

...she hits the trail again, Hillary is a blur of competing images, a paean to the calibrated, artful and generic, a low-key lady who doesn’t stand for anything except low-keyness. She has seen, over and over, that overcorrecting can be self-defeating for her and parlous to the nation, but she keeps doing it.

And yet, how do you think she will vote if Evita is against any male Republican?

Let’s hope that the hokey Chipotle Granny will give way to the cool Tumblr Chick in time to teach her Republican rivals — who are coming after her with every condescending, misogynist, distorted thing they’ve got — that bitch is still the new black.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/19/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-granny-get-your-gun.html?_r=0

A feminized liberal male is no match for an American woman. :smile:

Greg

Well well, even the great liberal Maureen Dowd agrees with his categorical designations!!

Why wouldn't she?

Liberal females are the most familiar with feminized males,

because they know their own nature when they see it. :laugh:

Greg

Why wouldn't she?

Greg

What underlies your obsession with "feminized" males?

Why wouldn't she?

Greg

What underlies your obsession with "feminized" males?

It is the underlying cause of America's failure:

Lack of men.

Greg

I live in Democrat run California... the land of feminized liberal males.

Greg,

Is that why you're there? To take advantage of them?

A kind of thing like: in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king?

:smile:

Michael

Let me speak for Greg!

No.

--Brant

that was easy

I live in Democrat run California... the land of feminized liberal males.

Greg,

Is that why you're there? To take advantage of them?

A kind of thing like: in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king?

:smile:

Michael

Not at all, Michael. :smile:

I choose to deal solely in win/win transactions, not win/lose. Win/win is Capitalism, whereas win/lose is zero sum Marxism.

Greg

• 2 months later...

Adam,

Bill Whittle agrees.

So do I.

Michael

And here they are...now your tax dollar can train the future members of the death panels...Yeah!!

Step right up sir or ma'am just put on this virtual reality helmet and lay down ... there you go ... are you seeing something beautiful?

guillotine-smiley-emoticon.gif

Next...

Step right up sir or ma'am just put on this virtual reality helmet and lay down ... there you go ... are you seeing something beautiful?

oops forgot the damn link...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/09/health/medicare-proposes-paying-doctors-for-end-of-life-counseling.html?emc=edit_na_20150708&nlid=53564225&ref=cta

• 2 months later...

A sad day for me:

I think Glenn is unraveling. Glenn's been doing an Old Testament prophet routine recently. And I think it's more than a routine. I think he is really convincing himself he is a prophet of God (in all due humility, of course).

Trump doesn't fit that storyline (also, "the meek shall inherit the earth" has never really been his thing :smile: ) and Glenn is going nuts because he can't get others like Hannity, Palin, Levin, Limbaugh, etc., to bash Trump along with him.

Re Sarah, I don't know who gossiped to who about what, but the level of hatred Glenn spews toward Sarah in this video shows me the issue is not about principle like he claims.

There seems to be a lot of vanity going on.

It might be this. Trump will not agree to go on Glenn's show unless Glenn himself asks. Trump told Glenn's people he doesn't schedule interviews like that through underlings. Glenn treats this like he would be committing a huge act of humiliation when he has talked about it recently. Still, he has spent months spinning out one hit piece on Trump after another. 

Then there's this. Sarah interviewed Trump last week for a tiny struggling cable channel (see here with over 3.5 million views so far).

Did anyone say envy?

Michael

At least this:

GLENN BECK: I OWE SARAH PALIN AN APOLOGY

Breitbart

Michael

From the first day I found him on the "dial" some 10 years ago while we were living in Virginia, he has had impulse control behavior..you take the good with the poor habits...I still respect him...

FootInMouth_zpsb7aeb708.jpg