Atlas Shrugged Movie Merchandise

Backlighting

I want a life-size Dagny sex doll, one that looks exactly like Taylor Schilling. I hear really good ones can be custom made for around 5 grand. I am making this announcement now in the hope that OLers will take up a collection and get me one for Xmas.

Ghs

I want a life-size Dagny sex doll, one that looks exactly like Taylor Schilling. I hear really good ones can be custom made for around 5 grand. I am making this announcement now in the hope that OLers will take up a collection and get me one for Xmas.

Ghs

XMas in what year? 2127325tjw8g2ol01.gif

I want a life-size Dagny sex doll, one that looks exactly like Taylor Schilling. I hear really good ones can be custom made for around 5 grand. I am making this announcement now in the hope that OLers will take up a collection and get me one for Xmas. Ghs
XMas in what year? 2127325tjw8g2ol01.gif

Okay, I see your point. A little unrealistic.

I will settle for a small bobblehead figurine of Ayn Rand instead. Surely one of those is being sold as AS merchandise.

Ghs

I see that we can purchase an Official Rearden Metal Bracelet, made of real anodized aluminum alloy, for $159.00. Excellent! Just be sure you don't get one of those unofficial fake Readen Metal Bracelets that are flooding the market.

I eagerly await the production and sale of the Atlas Shrugged Action Figures, complete with a toy train, a miniature oil derrick, and matches.

You will have to forgive me tonight. I am in one of my cynical moods.

Ghs

Ghs

soft sculptured dolls unlimited

Each of Mary's soft sculpture mannequins is a unique, one of a kind, doll. All custom made mannequins are specifically designed for the customer. The "look" of the custom made dolls can range in age from a smooth faced child to a weathered 105-year-old. All nationalities and ethnic groups can be represented. Extensive research is undertaken for the more "challenging" requests.

These characters can be made to sit or stand depending on the order. Their arms are jointed and fingernails are applied to the fingers.

The removable head, which allows it to be turned in any direction, is created using stocking or stocking-like fabric. Life-like eyes, eyelashes. and human wigs are used to give a realistic appearance. After the head is painstakingly sculptured, it is sprayed with clear plastic acrylic to keep its shape and eliminate "running." The dolls may be placed indoors or out.

A sample:

Lil.jpg

If this is what George has in mind, I can get an estimate and we can send around the collection plate. If there were specific anatomical elements you wanted, George, please indicate.

Ghs

Each of Mary's soft sculpture mannequins is a unique, one of a kind, doll. All custom made mannequins are specifically designed for the customer. The "look" of the custom made dolls can range in age from a smooth faced child to a weathered 105-year-old. All nationalities and ethnic groups can be represented. Extensive research is undertaken for the more "challenging" requests.

These characters can be made to sit or stand depending on the order. Their arms are jointed and fingernails are applied to the fingers.

The removable head, which allows it to be turned in any direction, is created using stocking or stocking-like fabric. Life-like eyes, eyelashes. and human wigs are used to give a realistic appearance. After the head is painstakingly sculptured, it is sprayed with clear plastic acrylic to keep its shape and eliminate "running." The dolls may be placed indoors or out.

A sample:

Lil.jpg

If this is what George has in mind, I can get an estimate and we can send around the collection plate. If there were specific anatomical elements you wanted, George, please indicate.

Cripes! Cousin Letty -- what are you doing here?

Cousin Lefty will have to work a different nursing home...

Real technology has arrived:

Welcome to the exciting world of RealDoll!

Since 1996, we have been using Hollywood special effects technology to produce the most realistic love doll in the world. Our dolls feature completely articulated skeletons which allow for anatomically correct positioning, an exclusive blend of the best silicone rubbers for an ultra flesh-like feel, and
each doll is custom made to your specifications.

I am not posting the link, but believe me the future is now!

This stuff is actually getting really scary.

Adam

Looks and "a flesh-like feel" are okay, but I'm holding out for the doll that moans and screams and keeps repeating "Oh, my God!"

Actually, I cannot believe how bizarre this site is, but I guess for almost $7,000.00 you can get what you want. I believe they are working on the verbal inserts.

I did not even think of running the search until you posted that "soft sculptured doll" link. Then I remember hearing about a firm that did actual anatomical molds and "dolls" to order.

That Twilight Zone with the prisoner on that asteroid and his "android" are going to be a reality much sooner than most folks realized.

Adam

Maybe I could get by with a Jar-Jar Binks doll.

From the Landover Baptist 10 Year Internet Anniversary Series

Action Alert: Dated July 1999:

Life Sized Satanic Doll Serves As Masturbation Toy For America's Youth

ONGOING ACTION ALERT | ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED - JULY 1999!

When Mrs. Tawny Huxton opened her son Timmy's bedroom door, she was shocked to see his innocent white hiney nestled into the new 7ft Jar Jar Binks doll she had bought him for his birthday. Lately, many Americans have suffered similar incidents. Young children are being seduced by the character of George Lucas' latest Star Wars Movie. Jar Jar's soothing voice, and timid childlike manners, seem to lure young teens into a world of lustful abandon. Unsuspecting parents purchase the popular life-size doll, only to find out later that it is being used by the child as a masturbation toy.

Under the guise of family entertainment, Lucas' "Star Wars" prequel has contaminated America's youth with subliminal sexual innuendo. Pastor Deacon Fred of the Landover Baptist Church commented, "The demonic characteristics of the Jar Jar binks creature become obvious when one pays close attention. His forked tongue, his lapping, his malignant features, are all too noticeable to the Christ centered man." Experts who have examined the life-sized doll that has become the favorite 'toy' of 12-14 year old children, say that the evidence is overwhelming. The doll was created for the sole purpose of masturbation. It has four openings, and three extrusions, making it compatible for male or female pleasure.

Members of The Landover Baptist Church are outraged at the Satanic subtlety in which marketing geniuses have moved this horrific abomination into the homes of America's youth. "One Mother was concerned that her young daughter was not interested in boys," a Pastor noted, "she asked her little girl, 'why don't you talk about the cute boys at school?' Her daughter replied, 'oh momma, nobody I know is cuter than Jar Jar Binks.' The mother was horrified."

Landover Baptist Church finds that the only way to resolve this problem is to ban not only life sized Jar Jar Binks dolls from American homes, but to ban any life sized doll. "Any child that has seen this movie is finding that their natural attraction to members of the opposite sex is being replaced with an attraction to a 7ft devil with elephant feet, a 25 inch tongue, polka dot skin, a fish snout, and two phallic eyes that jut out like hard erotic pokers. For the Love of God! If you've got this devil in your house, remove it as soon as possible!

http://www.landoverb...ws0899/jar.html

232980-jar_jar_binks_large.jpeg

Ghs

Maybe I could get by with a Jar-Jar Binks doll.

From the Landover Baptist 10 Year Internet Anniversary Series

Action Alert: Dated July 1999:

Life Sized Satanic Doll Serves As Masturbation Toy For America's Youth

ONGOING ACTION ALERT | ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED - JULY 1999!

When Mrs. Tawny Huxton opened her son Timmy's bedroom door, she was shocked to see his innocent white hiney nestled into the new 7ft Jar Jar Binks doll she had bought him for his birthday. Lately, many Americans have suffered similar incidents. Young children are being seduced by the character of George Lucas' latest Star Wars Movie. Jar Jar's soothing voice, and timid childlike manners, seem to lure young teens into a world of lustful abandon. Unsuspecting parents purchase the popular life-size doll, only to find out later that it is being used by the child as a masturbation toy.

Under the guise of family entertainment, Lucas' "Star Wars" prequel has contaminated America's youth with subliminal sexual innuendo. Pastor Deacon Fred of the Landover Baptist Church commented, "The demonic characteristics of the Jar Jar binks creature become obvious when one pays close attention. His forked tongue, his lapping, his malignant features, are all too noticeable to the Christ centered man." Experts who have examined the life-sized doll that has become the favorite 'toy' of 12-14 year old children, say that the evidence is overwhelming. The doll was created for the sole purpose of masturbation. It has four openings, and three extrusions, making it compatible for male or female pleasure.

Members of The Landover Baptist Church are outraged at the Satanic subtlety in which marketing geniuses have moved this horrific abomination into the homes of America's youth. "One Mother was concerned that her young daughter was not interested in boys," a Pastor noted, "she asked her little girl, 'why don't you talk about the cute boys at school?' Her daughter replied, 'oh momma, nobody I know is cuter than Jar Jar Binks.' The mother was horrified."

Landover Baptist Church finds that the only way to resolve this problem is to ban not only life sized Jar Jar Binks dolls from American homes, but to ban any life sized doll. "Any child that has seen this movie is finding that their natural attraction to members of the opposite sex is being replaced with an attraction to a 7ft devil with elephant feet, a 25 inch tongue, polka dot skin, a fish snout, and two phallic eyes that jut out like hard erotic pokers. For the Love of God! If you've got this devil in your house, remove it as soon as possible!

http://www.landoverb...ws0899/jar.html

232980-jar_jar_binks_large.jpeg

Ghs

How did we ever grow up without one of these...

oh wait, I remember...

Ghs

A sample:

Lil.jpg

Wow! I didn't know they made Tammy Faye Bakker dolls.

Ghs