The Fifty Cent Microscope...With Thanks To Origami - This Is Astounding Technology

Selene

Thank you Michael.

Brant:

There is a wide range of estimates for the total number of deaths caused by malaria, but the World Health Organisation generally reports “around a million” deaths each year from the disease, out of somewhere between 300-500 million cases. In total, it is estimated that 3.3 billion people are at risk from malaria, which is almost half the world’s population! [http://www.malaria.com/questions/malaria-deaths-year]

With these tools and DDT we could virtually eliminate this plague from the planet.

However, we should place all the marxists on a Coventry island wherein no pesticides would ever be used.

I was thinking of Sicily because we could do boat tours, fly over tours and drone tours.

A...

Can't believe there is a website malaria.com...

It made me happy to see someone actually thinking outside the box. :smile: The future belongs to people like him.

Greg

Absolutely...

I got a major hope surge from that talk...

The fact that they were smart enough to create around the universal use and image of the speciman glass rectangle makes a common device to work around comfortable.

A...