No Submit Response Followed by 2 Identical Posts

Note from Administrator: The information in this thread is for the old domain and/or phpp forum software. It is no longer valid for the present program (Invision Power Board).

Kat,

Sorry, but I seem to be in a mode of thinking that all of my posts are worth duplication!

Not really. Twice today upon submitting a post there was no response, so after waiting about at least 5 minutes and as long as 10 minutes, I returned to the Preview/Submit page and Submitted again. Each time I got a response, with my post duplicated.

Earlier today, I tried to sign on to OL several times and was told that I was not authorized to access the server. Is the site so busy now that the server is overwhelmed, or is there a problem?

The system was having a few problems over the last couple of days. I'm not sure what happened but several people were having trouble accessing the site. I think there was an issue with one of the servers at Netfirms, our host. I couldn't get into netfirms.com either, but my other sites like objectivistbooks.com worked. According to the stats, we are still well below our allowed bandwidth. Most all servers go down occasionally; SoloHQ used to go down a lot. Just to keep things running smoothly, I am considering plucking down the bucks to get a dedicated IP for the site or upgrading our program as we are growing faster than I expected.

kat