Leaked Document:Military Internment Camps in U.S. for Political Dissidents

Are they shipped to the camps in Black Helicopters?

How many of them were captured when they tried to buy copies of -Catcher in the Rye-?

This is just one of very many "Doctine and Training" documents that you can download from

http://armypubs.army.mil/doctrine/Active_FM.html

FM is an old tag meaning "Field Manual." FM 3-39.40 (2010) is down in the middle after Financial Operations and Helicopter Gunnery and before Guard Duty (1971) and Prevention and Medical Management of Laser Injuries.

I confess, though, that Baal's skepticism is curious."First they rounded up the Jews..."

That said, have you not seen the original Red Dawn (1984). Here in Texas, a lot of people fly Mexican flags. The border is not a line, it is an area. Hard to say what the outcome would be... Just suppose and just suppose and then when it is all over - "After the war ended as all wars must end..." - someone asks, "You had no plans for this? You did not know what to do with insurgent civilians within the USA because posse comitatus prevented you from acting against everyone who claimed to be a citizen? So, you let a rag tag fifth column run loose over five states?"

See my other comments on the Japanese internments. I had an uncle born in Italy. He fought in World War 2 in the American army. But we were well aware of what was happening to other people who came here to get away from someplace that the USA was suddenly at war against. I get that. But I appreciate all sides of the issue.