"20 dark predictions for 2013, the year of oppression and insanity"

jts

20 predictions for 2013 from Mike Adams

http://www.naturalnews.com/038512_2013_predictions_insanity.html with ads

http://www.naturalnews.com/z038512_2013_predictions_insanity.html without ads

No surprises. Everything will get worse until people do something.

Well, let's see. From your link:

The following predictions apply from 2013 to the end of 2015, as I always make predictions in three-year blocks.

1. The global debt collapse arrives
  2. Obama administration attempts to gut the Second Amendment
  3. Martial Law declared across America
  4. Extreme shortages of guns, ammo, magazines as their barter value skyrockets
  5. Tactical weapon strikes target Iran
  6. Massive false flag attack carried out in USA and blamed on patriots
  7. DHS arms the TSA and begins insane abuses of Americans on roadway checkpoints
  8. The rise of the Resistance: Secret resistance groups begin to form across America
  9. Attacks on the First Amendment accelerate as government seizes websites
  10. The rise of violent rhetoric among the population as disagreements turn to threats
  11. Global government makes its move
  12. Accelerated mainstream media attacks on patriots, preppers and veterans
  13. Disagreement with the government characterized a "mental disorder"
  14. Continued rise in unemployment, food stamps, welfare as Obama accelerates deliberate destruction of U.S. economy
  15. Criminalization of preparedness activities as government outlaws ammo storage of private citizens
  16. Riots in the streets, followed by Martial Law
  17. Deliberate food shortages used as a weapon of government control
  18. Weather becomes even more radicalized, with droughts, floods, freezes
  19. Solar weather gets nasty: Solar flares threaten communications
  20. You will be told the answer to all our problems is "MORE government!"

Now, all these things may come true by 2015. But Jerry, I think we should check Mike Adam's last set of three-year predictions. These were his predictions for what would come to pass by 2012.

I don't know what kind of criteria you hold high, Jerry, but I do not think you will give much credence to the predictions of a man whose previous predictions have failed quite badly ... (from http://dprogram.net/2010/02/15/thirty-six-predictions-for-the-world-2010-2012-mike-adams/).

1. Worldwide shortage of rare earth metals
  2. Food supply disruptions hit western nations
  3. Deadly superbug mutation goes wild
  4. New evidence links vaccines and neurological disorders
  5. U.S. power grid suffers catastrophic failure
  6. Satellite breakdown
  7. GM crop contamination leads to crisis
  8. Honeybee population collapse spreads to other species
  9. Weather patterns become increasingly radicalized
  10. Nuclear power sees global resurgence
  11. Nuclear weapons unleashed in the Middle East
  12. New exotic superfood from South America emerges in western markets
  13. A high-tech, portable vitamin D sensor device is invented
  14. U.S. debt gets downgraded while world investors slash purchases of U.S. debt instruments
  15. U.S. nearly comes to military conflict with China over natural resources
  16. Huge new scandal implicates major pharmaceutical company in scientific fraud
  17. China unleashes armies of corporate espionage hackers onto western nations
  18. Medical imaging scandal unfolds as older patients begin to show serious health damage from radiation via mammograms, CT scans and more
  19. Another 9/11 false flag incident
  20. The world won’t end on December 21, 2012
  21. EPA pressured to regulate pharmaceuticals in the water supply
  22. Nursing home drugging scandal exposed
  23. The psychiatric industry will declare more normal behaviors to be “disorders”
  24. War on health freedom ramps up, targeting raw milk, homeopathy, herbs and supplements
  25. New attempts are made to destroy internet freedom
  26. China’s boom will bust, sending ripples through global economy
  27. Central and South America will drop the U.S. dollar as a currency
  28. Local currencies emerge following the collapse of the dollar
  29. TSA suspends full body scanners after celeb photo scandal
  30. Cell phone brain tumors start to appear in younger users
  31. Medical industry claims to find cause of autism
  32. Terrorist strike on the U.S. water supply
  33. Sperm count drops, infertility rates rise
  34. “Stealth personal recorders” go mainstream

If you want to debunk predictions, you don't need to look into the man's record for making predictions. It is sufficient to look at the predictions themselves and to observe that he gives no evidence in support of them.

If a prediction has no evidence in support of it, it is not valid, even if he has a 100% accuracy rate in predictions. (If he has 100% accuracy, he probably has evidence and you should want to see the evidence so you can examine it for yourself.)

And if a prediction has convincing evidence in support of it, it is a valid prediction, even if his accuracy rate is 0%.

Mike Adams offers no evidence in support of any of his predictions, and he doesn't even try to.

I doubt that he himself considers his predictions more than wild guesses.

The value of his predictions, if any, is you get to think: What are your predictions/guesses? And what is the chance of this happening? And how can it be prevented? Should it be prevented? And what can or should you do?

If you want to debunk predictions, you don't need to look into the man's record for making predictions. It is sufficient to look at the predictions themselves and to observe that he gives no evidence in support of them.

If a prediction has no evidence in support of it, it is not valid, even if he has a 100% accuracy rate in predictions. (If he has 100% accuracy, he probably has evidence and you should want to see the evidence so you can examine it for yourself.)

And if a prediction has convincing evidence in support of it, it is a valid prediction, even if his accuracy rate is 0%.

Mike Adams offers no evidence in support of any of his predictions, and he doesn't even try to.

The value of his predictions, if any, is you get to think: What are your predictions/guesses? And what is the chance of this happening? And how can it be prevented? Should it be prevented? And what can or should you do?

Jerry:

You understand that your post is insane...correct?

A...

Well, Jerry. Adams gives at least a paragraph of woolly reasoning for each prediction (I edited them out). Have you not read this bullshit yourself, brother, despite providing the links?

"It is sufficient to look at the predictions themselves and to observe" ... which includes observing that Mike Adams's predictions did not come true. Are you seriously on board, here, Jerry, or have you already figured out everything you need to know?

I mean, you put the freaking crap here, for some reason.

I am sure you don't drink booze, Jerry, but this sentence appears to have been written by a very wobbly person. None of what you are writing here makes sense.

You are off your rocker. I am sorry. How did you get to this point?

Then you are truly beyond help. Adams even attempts to trade on the 'success' of his 2009 predictions to tout the usefullness of his 2012 predictions.

Jerry, I don't know how you get out of bed in the morning and make it to Tim Horton's. I guess you have an attendant to help you get across traffic and navigate troubling situations like doors and puddles.

The value of his predictions is Sweet Fuck All. Which is about the amount of effort you have put into thinking about your post.

Edited by william.scherk

I don't take anyone's predictions as anything more than possibly educated guesses. Maybe they are things that might happen if they are not prevented. Maybe they are a fun game like predictions on C2C with Art Bell. Each year for time time (I don't know if he still does this) Art Bell had callers make predictions for the next year. And each year he went thru last year's predictions one by one, giving each either a ding or a dong. It was intended as a fun game.

I don't see evidence for any of these predictions. I don't mean that as a criticism of Mike Adams. As a rule (with maybe rare exceptions) predictions about world events can't have evidence. Nobody has a working magic crystal ball. Why would anyone expect evidence?

#1) The global debt collapse arrivesThe so-called "fiscal cliff" is only the beginning of what we're about to witness. When record-low tax revenues are reported in April because of Obama's planned destruction of the U.S. economy, ratings organizations will downgrade U.S. debt, setting off a global selloff that could thrust America into a "nightmare" scenario of being unable to sell more debt (or at least not at reasonable interest rates).

This, in turn, would result in the Fed turning solely to printing new money to buy U.S. debt, quickly accelerating into compounding hyperinflation.

#1: All speculation. I don't call that evidence. And what is this about "Obama's planned destruction of the U.S. economy"? That is a vicious and baseless accusation on the level of something jts might do. And in any case, you can't put a time frame on it.

#2) Obama administration attempts to gut the Second AmendmentObama is coming after the guns, and he's aided by some of the most insidious and psychotic individuals walking the planet today: Joe Biden, Dianne Feinstein, Michael Moore and others.

Their goal is the complete disarmament of the American people so that the government has total control over all firepower, just like in China, North Korea and Hitler's Germany.

It's all pure hypocrisy, of course, because all of these people have their own armed bodyguards. Obama's children are protected by eleven armed guards in a private school. Michael Moore has armed body guards. Dianne Feinstein has a concealed weapons permit in California. They all want themselves to be able to have weapons, but not YOU, the "little people" of America.

#2: Perhaps he can prove that gutting the 2nd amendment is their goal. I doubt. But he has no evidence that they will attempt it in the next 3 years or that they ever will attempt it. Besides, "complete disarmament" is a vicious and baseless accusation. Making vicious and baseless accusations does not count as evidence.

#3) Martial Law declared across America2013 is the year things may break out into mass violence in America. Look for Obama to declare Martial Law and announce a mandatory nationwide gun confiscation measure.

This, of course, will lead to even more violence as armed citizens begin fighting back against an out-of-control federal government that attempts to seize power and nullify the entire U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

#3: Speculation. And even if you could know that martial law will happen eventually, you can't put a time frame on it.

#4) Extreme shortages of guns, ammo, magazines as their barter value skyrocketsAlready, guns, ammo and magazines are virtually impossible to find and buy. This shortage will continue throughout 2013 and even well into 2014. Even if strict new gun control laws are not passed, the existing shortage cannot be filled until roughly the end of 2013.

The wait time on purchase many new rifles has already reached one year. It's likely to get even worse in 2013.

#4: He offers no evidence that the shortage will likely get worse in 2013. Maybe gun buying is just a passing fad. Maybe people who bought guns will find that they have no use for them and then sell them.

I think, uh--I think, I think I don't think. Darn! No thinking so far.

--Brant

opps!--I quoted the wrong post