Old Machiavelian - Never Piss Off A German Woman - Especially When She Is A Head Of State!

Selene

So, let's see, his pre-election vision was that once he was elected, the entire world scene would change and the world would love America...

Not only has he alienated almost all of out middle east allies, now, he has alienated the one stable financial states in the world!!

Good job Bozo!!

In an angry exchange with Barack Obama, Angela Merkel has compared the snooping practices of the US with those of the Stasi, the ubiquitous and all-powerful secret police of the communist dictatorship in East Germany, where she grew up.

The German chancellor also told the US president that America's National Security Agency cannot be trusted because of the volume of material it had allowed to leak to the whistleblower Edward Snowden, according to the New York Times.

Livid after learning from Der Spiegel magazine that the Americans were listening in to her personal mobile phone, Merkel confronted Obama with the accusation: "This is like the Stasi."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/17/merkel-compares-nsa-stasi-obama

Sorry about that "w" in the title...

So, let's see, his pre-election vision was that once he was elected, the entire world scene would change and the world would love America...

Not only has he alienated almost all of out middle east allies, now, he has alienated the one stable financial states in the world!!

Good job Bozo!!

In an angry exchange with Barack Obama, Angela Merkel has compared the snooping practices of the US with those of the Stasi, the ubiquitous and all-powerful secret police of the communist dictatorship in East Germany, where she grew up.

The German chancellor also told the US president that America's National Security Agency cannot be trusted because of the volume of material it had allowed to leak to the whistleblower Edward Snowden, according to the New York Times.

Livid after learning from Der Spiegel magazine that the Americans were listening in to her personal mobile phone, Merkel confronted Obama with the accusation: "This is like the Stasi."

It's the perfect storm of arrogance, incompetence, and anti-American values.

I always keep in mind that this phenomenon is not just Obama acting alone. For he faithfully represents the values of the tens of millions of people who voted him into office.

Greg

Oh, and never piss off a German woman... especially when she is your wife! :laugh:

Good job Bozo!!

I always keep in mind that this phenomenon is not just Obama acting alone. For he faithfully represents the values of the tens of millions of people who voted him into office.

Greg

Oh, and never piss off a German woman... especially when she is your wife! :laugh:

Been there, and I fully understand.

Good job Bozo!!

Greg

Been there, and I fully understand.

My wife is German, but that's just me fooling around. I'm blessed to have her. We met by way of some very wildly non statistical synchronicities.

Greg