It Is Truly Sad That A Communist Thug Like Putin Is More Believeable Than This Administration's Secretary Of State...

Selene

John Kerry lied under oath several decades ago during the Winter soldier hearings and apparently the left wing thug [Kerry] still is lying today,

Putin called Obama Secretary of State John Kerry a liar over Kerry's testimony this week before Congress.

The question may be al-Qaeda's influence on the Syrian rebels, an issue Kerry has downplayed.

Speaking to his human rights council Wednesday, Putin said, "This was very unpleasant and surprising for me. We talk to them (the Americans), and we assume they are decent people, but he is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/09/05/obama-kerry-putin-syria-russia-g-20/2769683/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vladimir Putin grew up in the KGB. He is a realist. Moreover, even if you superimposed "Marxism" on him, you would have to understand the Marxist analysis of "objective conditions." Whatever else his sins, Vladimir Putin is not an altruist. He might not be a Randian egoist, but he knows how to determine which side his bread is buttered on.

You can accept that the United States is being controlled by people we did not elect. Barack Obama is under the control of Joseph Biden. To whom does Biden answer? My suggestion is that Biden answers to the people who put Kerry in the Secretary of State slot to replace their lapdog, Hillary Rodham. Or maybe someone else's puppy... Maybe it was settled at Davos, or maybe at a Bilderberger meeting or maybe at a session of the Council on Foreign Relations.

I posted on the "Galt's Gulch Online" website about Syria and its civil war against the Muslim Brotherhood. Bashar al-Assad holds a medical doctorate and was working as an opthamologist in London when he was called home to take the reigns of government. To crush the Brotherhood, he shelled a city, then searched the rubble for survivors to torture and interrogate. He is not a nice guy. But the Muslim Brotherhood does not even understand Western science. And then you have Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda in the mix. It has been suggested - just paranoid conspiracy talk - that the US Consulate in Tripoli was attacked by Syrian security because it was supplying arms to Al Qaeda.

This appeared in Infowars. John McCain and Christopher Stevens in the streets of Benghazi meeting god know who.

mccainbenghazicourthouse.jpg

Vladimir Putin grew up in the KGB. He is a realist. Moreover, even if you superimposed "Marxism" on him, you would have to understand the Marxist analysis of "objective conditions." Whatever else his sins, Vladimir Putin is not an altruist. He might not be a Randian egoist, but he knows how to determine which side his bread is buttered on.

You can accept that the United States is being controlled by people we did not elect. Barack Obama is under the control of Joseph Biden. To whom does Biden answer? My suggestion is that Biden answers to the people who put Kerry in the Secretary of State slot to replace their lapdog, Hillary Rodham. Or maybe someone else's puppy... Maybe it was settled at Davos, or maybe at a Bilderberger meeting or maybe at a session of the Council on Foreign Relations.

I posted on the "Galt's Gulch Online" website about Syria and its civil war against the Muslim Brotherhood. Bashar al-Assad holds a medical doctorate and was working as an opthamologist in London when he was called home to take the reigns of government. To crush the Brotherhood, he shelled a city, then searched the rubble for survivors to torture and interrogate. He is not a nice guy. But the Muslim Brotherhood does not even understand Western science. And then you have Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda in the mix. It has been suggested - just paranoid conspiracy talk - that the US Consulate in Tripoli was attacked by Syrian security because it was supplying arms to Al Qaeda.

This appeared in Infowars. John McCain and Christopher Stevens in the streets of Benghazi meeting god know who.

mccainbenghazicourthouse.jpg

Three other possible categorizations of the outdoorsman:

Grow up children.

Read Murphy's Charlie Wilson's War, true story about how a Texas Anti Communist Congressman singlehandedly funded the Taliban against the Soviets.

Also, well written.

Grow up children.

Read Murphy's War, true story well written.

Anyone who plots revenge should dig two graves. One of the graves is for one's self.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Grow up children.

Read Murphy's War, true story well written.

Anyone who plots revenge should dig two graves. One of the graves is for one's self.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Sorry Bob, my error see correction above.

Charley Wilson's War is a 2007 American biographical-drama film, recounting the true story of U.S. Congressman Charlie Wilson who partnered with CIA operative Gust Avrakotos to launch Operation Cyclone, a program to organize and support the Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet war in Afghanistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Wilson%27s_War

I read the book, did not see the movie...

• 2 weeks later...

Kerry: "But, I'm smart! I'm smart!"

"...and did you know I served in Vietnam?"

Greg:

Not surprised that you are a listener to Rush...

Putin-Dog-copy-600x405.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Putin patted Obama on the head and told him "I'll take care of the cleanup in Syria, you can go back to endlessly campaigning."

Obama was dismissed by a meateater, and totally outmaneuvered on the world stage. The world is not about to see any Cyrillic writing on the bbls being taken out of Syria, because the Russians are over-seeing the cleanup.

We say we care about the proliferation of CBN in these countries. Then...does it matter where the CBN came from? We assuming all this stuff was all home grown in Syria? On what possible basis? It could have come from multiple sources in that axis (Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, North Korea.)

And... Putin just patted Obama on the head and told him to never mind, because Russia will 'oversee' the cleanup.

But hovels are going to need to bounce somewhere in the world to smooth over the hurt feelings and face rubbed in it pwning. Better go after some dark ager in Somalia, then throw another parade, call it a day.

It's ALL related; if Putin hadn't have saved Obama from himself, and Obama had unilaterally bombed some dunes in Syria and declared victory, then the recent spate of attacks would have been spraypainted as 'reaction' to the unilateraly bombings by Obama. But Putin saved Obama from himself, and instead, the shootings in Nairobi just seem like ramdomly pointless ... training exercises.

Inneffective symbolic half-action, however, is just like taking only half your prescription of anti-biotics; what survives to come back and bite you is stronger than before. And that is at most what amateur hour is going to bring us.

God almighty! Our Fearless Leader is truly our Feckless Leader. He is a disgrace. He is going to come out looking worse than Jimmy Carter if such a thing is possible.

God almighty! Our Fearless Leader is truly our Feckless Leader. He is a disgrace. He is going to come out looking worse than Jimmy Carter if such a thing is possible.

That's bound to happen when weak feminized liberal males are elected Presidents.

That's bound to happen when weak feminized liberal males are elected Presidents.

He is such a pussy!