Political Correctness Run Amok

The play also excludes men with penises. I support this move toward a more inclusive "genital free" society.

I also support banning all Tennessee Willams plays, because they exclude people who don't own glass manageries, or other such trinkets.

Women's College Cancels 'Vagina Monologues' Because It Excludes Women Without Vaginas

Ghs

Is that physiologically possible?

They eat each other, as prescribed by the rules of the game.

Brilliant observation, Kyle.

The snake eats its own tail...

...just as it deserves.

Greg

Don't expect any more for at least a year. Just ask Brant, he knows.

On a more serious note, I love fucking with the people who subscribe to this bullshit. Truly, it's amazing, once you know the type of game a person plays, you can throw a serious monkey wrench into their schemes. Better yet, if you can play their game tactfully enough, they'll do all the heavy lifting for you.

For example, I once ran across a rather unpleasant social justice warrior at a bar. It was my fault, really, I knew of the bar's clientele yet I still chose to have a drink there. Anyway, after I made a rather off-color joke about people of color (as the social justice warrior called them), the SJW (social justice warrior) called me out. I was given a tongue-lashing about my white-male-cisgender-ablebodied-lower-middle-class privilege, complete with references to widely referenced articles and frenzied hand motions. Thankfully, I am occasionally quick on my feet. I replied that I wasn't really White, but Black. She kind of panicked here but, to her credit, she remained relatively calm. Her reply was that I obviously wasn't Black. My reply was that her white privilege blinded her from the fact that I was Black. Never before have I seen someone's eyes grow so wide. I can't really say what she realized at that moment, but I could take a few guesses.

You know, she was caught between a rock and a hard-place. She could either submit to my assertions or she could throw off those absurd ideas that lead to that moment. I had hoped she would do the latter, but, nope, she chose to cling to the narrative. She submitted, unfortunately.

I often wonder what kind of force is needed to rid someone of bad ideas. I think a gentler approach would have been more effective, but I'm hardly versed in the gentler approach. I'm an asshole to assholes. I can't quite be nice to an asshole. Personal failings and all that.

That same night, I witnessed a phenomenon that is still vivid in my memory. I watched a slam-poet do her thing. She had the entire bar, without her prompting, leave their bar stools and sit as close as they could to the stage. Now that's what I call power and influence! Really, all she did was speak to her audience's experience and values. Though I didn't agree with much of what she said as it was the typical male-bashing, female-praising, anti-white, anti-capitalist agenda, but I can't deny the hold she had on her audience. Like I said, what power!

In a previous post, I called this tactic "playing the narrative" though I don't doubt her belief was genuine.

Interestingly enough, a man by the name of Terry "Fucking" Parker pointed her technique out to me. He called it "feeding the fish". Never underestimate the wisdom of a drunken, dart-playing, middle-aged man. Funnily enough, I have a lot of drunken, middle-aged, male friends. I like older people and often associate with them at regular intervals.

Women's College Cancels 'Vagina Monologues' Because It Excludes Women Without Vaginas

Ghs

Is that physiologically possible?

No... however it's a political possibility, as the left regards a male who ~feels~ like a female to be female.

The issue of being a man or a woman never even enters into their narrative. To the secular religion of leftism, perversion is a holy sacrament. This is why they are so rabid about political protection.

Greg