test

BaalChatzaf

Baal was just putting the celestial Leonard Cohen where he is at home, among the garbage and the flowers.

Good one Carol...Suzanne is one of my favrites.

I was just testing see see if an embedded html of a vid would show up as a picture and not just a URL.

TESTING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE GARBAGE PILE

Thank you for the heads up. Where is testing permitted?

Mr. Moderator, if you wish, delete this thread. I was just trying to test the embedding thingy

On a more but not completely serious note, I am highly offended that Leonard Cohen was chosen for a garbage pile test.

Daunce will recall that it was the subject of Mr. Cohen's "Famous Blue Raincoat" song that may have, perhaps, caused her greatest OL shame.

And who but Ayn Rand or Lysander Spooner can top the (inadvertently Objectivist) lines, "Like a bird, on a wire, like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried, in my way, to be free."

No--notwithstanding the fact that he and Daunce and WSS and JTS are all Canadians--Mr. Cohen does not belong in the garbage pile.

On a more but not completely serious note, I am highly offended that Leonard Cohen was chosen for a garbage pile test.

Sorry about that. I think very highly of Leonard Cohen but I could not think of a better place (at that time) to do a test. Sorry you are offended. I meant to slight or insult to Leonard Cohen who I consider a genius.

Sorry about that. I think very highly of Leonard Cohen but I could not think of a better place (at that time) to do a test. Sorry you are offended. I meant to slight or insult to Leonard Cohen who I consider a genius.

Of course, I am not truly offended.

I was feigning offense at something that doesn't matter at all, which I consider to be one of my many rights as an American citizen.