two often overlooked gems

Two great films that I recommend to people are Waking Life and Primer.

Waking Life is ... Well I honestly don't know what it is about. A journey of discovery I suppose. But it is during this guy's journey that he is introduced to all sorts of philosophical views. It's view after view and seriously dense with ideas. You really have to strap in and be ready to absorb.

Primer is an independent film that is the most realistic portrayal of time travel that I have seen.

Both could be had on Amazon for dirt cheap. Enjoy

Two great films that I recommend to people are Waking Life and Primer.

Waking Life is ... Well I honestly don't know what it is about. A journey of discovery I suppose. But it is during this guy's journey that he is introduced to all sorts of philosophical views. It's view after view and seriously dense with ideas. You really have to strap in and be ready to absorb.

Primer is an independent film that is the most realistic portrayal of time travel that I have seen.

Both could be had on Amazon for dirt cheap. Enjoy

Thanks Derek. Watched the trailers for both.

Waking life is a little too doper for my taste... but put Primer in our Netflix queue. :smile:

Greg

enjoy. I will warn though for Primer- it was made on a 5000 dollar budget so the sound is not as clear as you may like early in the film... you will get used to it as it progresses though