National Liberty Alliance

galtgulch

I came across this website, National Liberty Alliance, where you will find this recent posting:

<<<"Breaking News - December 8th 2014 - Fifty Common Law Grand Juries filed Presentments indicting Code Enforcement Officer Pantaleo for the murder of Eric Garner in the United States District Court for the Southern District of NY: Read the Presentment HERE > Officer_Pantaleo_NY._Presentment.pdffor the murder of Eric Garner">>>

What follows is a video which asserts that the "government controlled puppet grand jury that failed to indict"

http://nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news

The "Presentment" filed by the fifty common law grand juries includes this quote from Lysander Spooner:

<"Any government that is its own judge of, and determines authoritatively for the people, what are its own powers over the people, is an absolute government of course; It has all the powers that it chooses to exercise. There is no other --- or at least no more accurate --- definition of despotism than this.” -- Lysander Spooner; this unfortunately is the present condition in every American courthouse. ">

Looks like it is time for another declaration of independence!

I have no idea who these people who are involved in the National Liberty Alliance are. They are evidently organized in all fifty states.

Just wanted to inform you all of its existence and to stir the pot.

gg

Excellent post Gulch.

Very interesting.

I intend to contact them.

Their Post Office Box is in Valhalla NY.

A...