What About Bill Cosby?

Legally guilty. The only way to establish legal guilt is in court with a conviction. Was Cosby ever indicted. If not, he was never tried. In which case he is not legally guilty of these things of which he has been accused. In this country only Legal Guilt counts. Otherwise the person is Innocent.

Absurd. Just because the justice system fails to convict someone who committed a crime doesn't mean that they didn't do it.

Absurd. Just because the justice system fails to convict someone who committed a crime doesn't mean that they didn't do it.

Gary,

Absurd?

Here's the standard. When a proven liar is speaking, it's quite plausible he's lying.

Is that absurd?

That's the mainstream press, especially the left-wing variety, but the right-wing, too.

I've got tons of examples if you like, starting with President Obama's speeches quoted in it.

Q: When is the mainstream media lying?

A: When it's printing or broadcasting.

I can also get you plenty of examples of left-wing smears that were false. Right-wing smears, too.

(btw - Whatever happened to all those white women the black buck Herman Cain was supposed to have porked? Stereotype anyone? Racists did that. Just like they are doing with Cosby. And these women seemed to have disappeared after Cain dropped out of the presidential race. Where did they come from? Where did they go? Anyone? Crickets chirping? Ah yes... What do their bank accounts look like? :smile: )

So disagree if you like. But it's not absurd to think a liar lies. And a manipulator manipulates.

I agree with Glenn Beck. The mainstream media is raping Bill Cosby. I consider the mainstream media to be a serial rapist of the first order.

In Brazil, they say if you're in the middle of being raped, relax and come.

I don't think like that. I would fight back. Like I'm doing right now for Cosby.

If you ever get any facts, please let me know. I'm serious. Facts are good. And if Cosby did drug and rape women, I will change my opinion.

But gossip? Sorry dude. I don't trust Salem-like witch hunts or lynch mobs. Especially when they come from the left. They lie too much and it's all the time.

Absurd to me is saying this time they are not doing that. That's both absurd and it makes me out to be a sucker if I go along with it.

Michael

btw - Here in O-Land, I once stood up for a person who was falsely accused of being a pedophile. See here.

People came out of the woodworks back then to trash the guy. And this went on for months and months.

I was told backstage by several people to stand down, otherwise people would start accusing me of pedophilia, too. And OL would suffer. And yada yada yada horseshit.

Fuck 'em. I don't respond well to veiled threats. I don't like smear jobs and I don't like the way crowds get lathered up by really nasty smear jobs.

I stood in my truth back then (after shamefully having participated at first as an accuser, which I publicly apologized for).

I stand in it now.

Facts can change me. Intimidation cannot. Nor can rape, for that matter, since the media is now raping people.

Michael

Jeezus.

On Drudge now:

Cosby-Drudge.jpg

A former Playboy Bunny?

Rape?

At a Playboy Mansion party?

Good Lord!

Who needs to rape anyone at those things?

Dayaamm!

Here's the WaPo article that links to for anyone who wants to read it: Bill Cosby’s legacy, recast: Accusers speak in detail about sexual-assault allegations.

Like I said, in terms of facts that I can observe, the only one getting raped here is Cosby. And the press is doing it.

Michael

The media is not "smearing" Bill Cosby. They are, for the most part, simply reporting on the allegations of rape and sexual assault brought up by several women. This started after Barbara Bowman wrote in the Washington Post about how she was raped by Cosby at the age of 17. Then, other women started coming out with their stories.

At least one woman filed a lawsuit against Cosby, but Cosby's lawyers settled the matter out of court. Another was pressured by Cosby's lawyers to not write about her experience in her autobiography.

Some report that they were drugged when they were alone with Cosby. Others say they were told to keep quiet after the assault so that they wouldn't upset their careers.

It doesn't matter if a woman is a Playboy Bunny or even a prostitute. Rape is rape no matter how you look at it.

Gary,

Ever been around those women? My ex was one.

btw - Repeating the word rape doesn't make it a fact.

But it does work to tarnish.

That's why I am going to keep repeating that the media is raping Bill Cosby.

The Washington Post and the reporters Manuel Roig-Franzia, Scott Higham, Paul Farhi and Mary Pat Flaherty are media-rapists.

Just read the article and enjoy watching the rape.

Michael

Gary,

Ever been around those women? My ex was one.

Probably more than you, and yet I never spiked any of their drinks or forced myself on them and told them to keep quiet about it afterwards.

What's the idea here, Michael? Do you believe it is ok to have non-consensual sex with loose women?

What's the idea here, Michael? Do you believe it is ok to have non-consensual sex with loose women?

Gary,

Nope.

Do you believe it's OK to smear people with gossip?

You sure act like it.

The fact is there are no facts about the rape. There's a lot of gossip.

But the smear is happening right in front of us. That's a fact anyone can see.

I'm a fact man, myself.

Maybe you have different standards. You sound like you are enjoying the media-rape of Bill Cosby.

Michael

The fact is that at least 13 women have accused Cosby of sexual assault or rape. That's not gossip. That's a pattern. Pointing to a single obvious conclusion. That he's guilty. It's as simple as that.

Unless for some reason you believe that Cosby is beyond reproach and that the media for some reason is trying to destroy him for no apparent reason.

But let's be real here. You're not accusing the media of lying. You're accusing Cosby's victims.

The fact is that at least 13 women have accused Cosby of sexual assault or rape. That's not gossip. That's a pattern.

Gossip is all it is so far.

Maybe facts will come. Maybe not. I think not, but I'm willing to wait and see.

You are not. You want blood now, as per your own words.

You are accusing a man of a vile crime based on gossip and calling it real.

So, are you enjoying the media-rape of Bill Cosby? Do you want to media-rape him, too?

You sound like you do.

Michael

So it is now guilty until proven innocent Gary?

Jules,

That's the problem I see.

Besides, how can one enjoy media-raping a man presumed innocent and still pretend to oneself that he is a moral person? One has to presume guilt before innocence. Otherwise, the zing goes out of the media-rape.

What fun is that?

:)

Michael

Why would a whole bunch of women accuse him of sexual assault and rape unless he actually did it?

I'll answer that. But first I want to say I believe Cosby's innocent of drugging women against their will and raping them, but I also believe he partied and slept around a lot (which, the last time I looked, is not a crime). Maybe he dabbled in drugs, maybe not. They were certainly around where he was.

Until proven otherwise, that is what I will continue to believe. I'm open to facts, so if they come, I'll change my mind. Until then, my BS meter is in overdrive.

Given that, why would a bunch of women want to smear Cosby? How about if they were asked to?

If you say, prove it, I turn right around and say to those women, prove your charges. I say it to you, too. After all, why would a bunch of people like me (and there are tons out there writing all over the Internet right this minute) doubt those women unless they were lying their asses off?

That's your standard of proof, right? Several people accuse someone of something, so that makes it true?

But why the media-rape of Bill Cosby? It got really brutal all of a sudden and came out of nowhere. I think it's orchestrated from the top, but it grew. Now lots of people are getting their jollies from media-raping a famous black man who talks about independent responsibility for black people and, until now, was a powerful role model for it.

That's not the role model the powers that be need for their agendas. It interferes. Just look at the results of this last election. So they media-rape him and the part of the public that likes media-rapes cheer them on like people at cock-fights or dog-fights.

I wouldn't even put this orchestration past the Clintons. Get people weary of rape scandal so they won't start saying Bill Clinton raped and abused a lot of women before Hillary's presidential run. The media people (especially WaPo) who kicked this off certainly are Clinton admirers.

Or, how about this? On the right wing, maybe this is a test run to nail Bill Clinton when Hillary runs. Cosby is a precedent, not the real target.

Lots of women have accused Bill Clinton of sexual abuse. I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to rape and lots more come out of the woodwork the closer we get to 2016. Then we can kick in good ole' Gary's standard of proof, "Why would a whole bunch of women accuse him of sexual assault and rape unless he actually did it?"

This will work, too, especially if they had just nailed an icon like Bill Cosby with rape using the same standard. Hell, if they can media-rape Bill Cosby and find out it works, why not media-rape Bill Clinton to keep Hillary from winning a presidential run?

That's just for starters. There are lots of plausible reasons a bunch of women would bear false witness against Bill Cosby.

Michael

There are two main group victim paradigms extant in the United States. The first is the victimization of blacks. The second is of women. Both are hands off for the media, intellectual, left-winging cultural elite unless one collides with the other. Women as rape victims (men the victimizers) is more powerful than blacks as racism victims. Blacks as racism victims works in Ferguson because there is no such conflict. Women as rape victims by a black man of certain culturally conflicting views is The Reserve Is Off--Smash Him!

--Brant

and the white liberals get to lynch (why let southern KKK racists have all the fun?)--or tie a rope around him and drag that shit behind their liberal pickup truck--the one with righteous words hanging from the gun rack--and enjoy the human body parts that fly off as they go barreling down the road, all the while enjoying without moral rebuke their continued, snotty moral superiority (it doesn't matter that he's dead from that--keep on going!--the trip itself is "Miller Time!")

Why would a whole bunch of women accuse him of sexual assault and rape unless he actually did it?

PMS. Next question?

@Michael

Given that, why would a bunch of women want to smear Cosby? How about if they were asked to?
You do realize that they would be slandering and libeling him and could face serious charges if they're just making it up? If I were Bill Cosby and if I were actually innocent, I would come down on these charges with everything I have. Lawsuits left and right.
If you say, prove it, I turn right around and say to those women, prove your charges. I say it to you, too. After all, why would a bunch of people like me (and there are tons out there writing all over the Internet right this minute) doubt those women unless they were lying their asses off?
That doesn't even make any sense. Even if they're lying you don't know that they're lying, so the fact of your doubt is not evidence. Unless you know that they are lying for some other reason, in which case you wouldn't have to doubt because you would know.
But why the media-rape of Bill Cosby? It got really brutal all of a sudden and came out of nowhere. I think it's orchestrated from the top, but it grew. Now lots of people are getting their jollies from media-raping a famous black man who talks about independent responsibility for black people and, until now, was a powerful role model for it.That's not the role model the powers that be need for their agendas. It interferes. Just look at the results of this last election. So they media-rape him and the part of the public that likes media-rapes cheer them on like people at cock-fights or dog-fights.I wouldn't even put this orchestration past the Clintons. Get people weary of rape scandal so they won't start saying Bill Clinton raped and abused a lot of women before Hillary's presidential run. The media people (especially WaPo) who kicked this off certainly are Clinton admirers.Or, how about this? On the right wing, maybe this is a test run to nail Bill Clinton when Hillary runs. Cosby is a precedent, not the real target.Lots of women have accused Bill Clinton of sexual abuse. I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to rape and lots more come out of the woodwork the closer we get to 2016. Then we can kick in good ole' Gary's standard of proof, "Why would a whole bunch of women accuse him of sexual assault and rape unless he actually did it?"This will work, too, especially if they had just nailed an icon like Bill Cosby with rape using the same standard. Hell, if they can media-rape Bill Cosby and find out it works, why not media-rape Bill Clinton to keep Hillary from winning a presidential run?
Yeah... it's a conspiracy by the Clintons... Right....The far simpler explanation is that Bill Cosby is a rapist.

Yeah... it's a conspiracy by the Clintons... Right.... The far simpler explanation is that Bill Cosby is a rapist.

Why not assume the "ladies" were not being truthful?

Ba'al Chatzaf