War On Men ... First They Came For My Urinal Throne And Then They Came For My Tool...

Here they come...

Big Red, an outspoken member of the feminist organization, left a letter at one of the scenes:

"We the women of America will no longer tolerate male bigotry, especially through the method of genderizing restrooms, just like they had colorized restrooms during the first half of the twentieth century. Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER and we will show no mercy towards our enemy. These private rooms with urinals, which we call 'oppression rooms,' are nothing more than a pedestal that men have created to worship their phallic tools of hate and destruction. These shrines to men's egos must be destroyed if we are going to move beyond Stone Age male chauvinism!"

Now, let's say you are in a men's room at a blue collar Irish bar in Astoria Queens.

You know the type, where there is chopped ice cubes in the urinal? Remember the old Irish phrase of "cracking the ice?"

Now you, and your date, are worshiping your respective tools at the throne in the oppression room, and, "BIG bursting in with her posse and attacks your throne ...

PHOTO FROM THE ARTICLE OF BIG RED GOES HERE

These "liberators" are armed with sledge hammers. Moreover, as witnesses reported, the girls were heard expressing their liberating actions with:

"...loud 'animal-like screeching' and the sounds of shattered porcelain as the activists battered the urinals and spray-painted "End Sadomasochism NOW" on the walls."

Keep this quiet for now because the President hasn't heard about this from the media...

PRESIDENT'S URINAL TELEPROMPTER GOES HERE

Now here is an example of the damage BIG RED's FLoF can do...

SHATTERED URINAL AND GRAFFITI GOES HERE

So you oppressors and throne worshippers are advised to not engage in this type of throne worship:

MAN WITH HEAD IN URINAL GOES HERE

Another reason is:

Hillary_Leak.jpg

Maybe this is just pissing into the wind.

However, I have always thought of our thrones as art...

HERE IS WHERE THE URINAL IN THE ART GALLERY SHOULD BE HOWEVER I AM NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS EXTENSION ON THIS COMMUNITY - I have gotten this before and have no clue as to why...

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/feminist-group-breaks-urinals-as-a-symbol-of-male-chauvinism-t16210.html

What would you do if they came bursting in on you?

A...

Remember, it is a poor artisan who blames his tool for an unsatisfied customer!!

cute-puppy-licking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is People's Cube the only news source to report these attacks in New York City? The statement attributed to the Radical Feminists Of America has no source other than the story itself. If the details in the story were real, there was destruction of public property. The coordinated attacks were at more than one (but random?) location in New York City. At first glance I thought this must be satire, pastiche.

Adam, there are several reasons why images do not always appear when you would expect them to. You are not allowed to use this extension means the file-type at the end of the URL is verboten. For example, http://www.myhoax.ca/bloblah.gif?size=small would not pass, where /bloblah.gif or /bloblah.jpg or /bloblah.png would pass. So if you ever get stumped as to why some image is not appearing, look at the end of the URL. If it isn't GIF, JPEG/JPG or PNG, it won't render. It works in the original site because the file-endings are rewritten by a script on the server side.

Looking at the images you were trying to link to at that blog, none of the end part of the URLs in the source code represent actual image files. So the Big Red photo has no image-file notation when you try to copy-paste: http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples_resource/image/34010, It just doesn't work at OL as an image file location.

Here's the fix -- by right-clicking the image and selecting 'open image in new tab' on your browser, the URL of the image in the new tab becomes: http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/peoples_resource/image/34010-0.jpg.

And the picture can then be rendered for OL with copy-paste:

34010-0.jpg

Now, click that image and you will be taken to the Youtube video that the image was taken from, which gives the time and place the video was recorded. Searching for the same image on the internet via Google Image Search, you find out that the red-haired radical is used as a 'feminist nutter' icon in a variety of places.
The incident in which "Big Red" participated in a stupid action happened at the University of Toronto. in March of 2013.
Here are the other images meant to replace shouty notation like HERE IS WHERE THE URINAL IN THE ART GALLERY SHOULD BE HOWEVER I AM NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS EXTENSION ON THIS COMMUNITY ...
34009-Carrie_Nation.jpg
34016-drunk-face-toilet.jpg
Urinal_Prompter_by_Conservatoons.jpg
34025-Img71111_SFMOMA_Duchamps_urinal.jp
hillwomen-rights-i6865.jpg

To add to the confection, here is the picture said to depict "Stop Sadomasochism Now" on one of the bathrooms attacked.

34014-Urinal_Now_Feminists.jpg

If you click on that image it will take you to a search results page for Google Image Search. In the lower right corner you will see an inset 'related images.' Clicking on one of them brings up this:

LHt3rPZ.jpg

Either the upper one is doctored or the lower one is doctored. Since the lower one is the earlier appearing on the web I think the upper one was doctored.

My first read and I thought 'Really? Where is the detail, what places, what people, which borough, what reaction, what other photos of the attacks? What does the New York Post have to say about this happening in New York? This should be perfect news, if true. What's happening with this story elsewhere where one would expect it to be cited?'

Now that I am back from my trawling with some answers, I pee on the story. If I missed Adam's joking irony, I am chagrined. If I have stupidly accused Adam of claiming truth for the joke story when he was not, mortified. He still gets to keep the image-posting aid.

Edited by william.scherk

If radical feminists are responsible for every broken urinal in America, their numbers are legion.

I'd confess--gladly--except I'm not sure about the status of the statue of limitations.

--Brant

but I'm proud of all my criminal behavior (take that, Greg!)

Adam, can you do a visual for a statue of limitations?--like "The Statute of Liberty Enlightening the World" (which is what I do on OL)?