Republican Tsunami Creates Critical 806 Day Period For America...

Selene

Also, as I am sure we can all accept, that there is no atheist in the near future that will have any chance at being President.

So, that should not even be a criteria for judging a candidates viability.

A...

That's right Adam. It shouldn't.

I'd vote for a conservative atheist over a religious liberal in a heartbeat.

Greg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Face of the Democratic Party...

debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-getty-image

The Face of the Republican Party...not quite day glow orange enough though:

slide_347744_3690799_free.jpg

VOTE WITH YOUR MIND NOT YOUR PARTY!!

A...

Did Valerie get that hair from an long expired box of Ronzoni?

Here's a tough one to answer. Hillary or Valerie...who'd you rather?

They're both so gross. I prefer water torture.

-J

That is Debbie Vassermann Schultz!

She is like a Nazi with no sense of humor..

Here is her favorite photo of her graduation class:

330px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2007-0329-50

By the way, Rand Paul used the press to "nail" her, really poor choice of words by me, by asking her whether she would permit any limit on abortion, or words to that effect, and she said no.

So up until the emerging from the birthing process do we have a "human" with rights.

Also, as I am sure we can all accept, that there is no atheist in the near future that will have any chance at being President.

A...

Sorry. Of course it's Debbie.

A...

Greg

Ever meet a real religious liberal? I'm not talking about religious for show.

--Brant

and I'm not suggesting there aren't any

This virtually eliminates Jeb as a Presidential possible for me.

(Bush, though, called on Republicans to confirm Obama’s attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch) because they have “created huge mistrust” while narrowing family petitioning.

(Bush, though, called on Republicans to confirm Obama’s attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch) because they have “created huge mistrust” while narrowing family petitioning.

Link please, Glinda.

Link please, Glinda.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/04/16/at-politics-and-pie-event-jeb-bush-goes-against-the-republican-grain/

A...

Greg

Ever meet a real religious liberal?

Yes. They're quite common here in California.

In a broader sense all liberals are religious, because liberalism is the most dynamic prolific secular political religion on Earth. Their Articles of Faith are socialized government as their god and human caused catastrophic global warming as their evil. And their Holy Sacraments are dope, perversion, and abortion.

Greg

Link please, Glinda.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/04/16/at-politics-and-pie-event-jeb-bush-goes-against-the-republican-grain/

Thanks for the link to the NYT story. The text excerpted above actually came from Breitbart -- here's the excerpt in context:

As Breitbart News noted, Bush, along with Bolick, also “urged House Republicans to vote for the Senate’s ‘Gang of Eight’ comprehensive immigration bill, which included a pathway to citizenship for nearly all of the country’s illegal immigrants.”

And in a February MSNBC appearance, Bolick argued that though illegal immigrants would not have a “special pathway to citizenship” under Bush’s immigration plan, they would have a “path to permanent legal residency” that would eventually lead to citizenship.” When asked explicitly whether illegal immigrants could eventually get citizenship under Bush’s plan, Bolick answered, “Oh sure. Absolutely.”

“And, in terms of citizenship, you’d have to wait in line with everyone else,” Bolick said in February.

On Friday, Bush said more immigrants are needed to “work in our farms” to “deal with shortages that are chronic” in jobs he claimed Americans will not do. Despite evidence to the contrary, Bush also claimed that “we have shortages of IT workers” and supported increases in high-tech related immigration.

Bush also said the country had to first “control our borders” and “deal with the 40% of illegal immigrants that come with a legal visa and stay.” He supported an “e-verity system that is verifiable” and called for eliminating President Barack Obama’s executive orders (Bush, though, called on Republicans to confirm Obama’s attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch) because they have “created huge mistrust” while narrowing family petitioning.

Bush was speaking in a state in which 41% of potential Republican primary voters in a February Bloomberg poll said that Bush’s views on immigration would be a “deal-killer” for them in next year’s first-in-the-nation primary.

This is critically important information for calculating any winning game plan for where you need to concentrate your efforts to turnout on election day.

In 2004, George W. Bush won re-election, in part, because he was able to increase his percentage of the black vote in the key states of Ohio and Florida. In Ohio, Bush increased his percentage to 16% from 9% in 2000. Similarly, in Florida, the Black vote for Bush rose to 13%. Additionally, Bush won 16% of the black vote in Pennsylvania. Nationally, Bush was able to win about 12% of the black vote, again an increase from the 2000 election. In a very real way, Black voters re-elected George W. Bush.

The statistics are important because since the Nixon landslide of 1972, no Republican presidential candidate has managed to win more than 12 percent of the Black vote. John McCain managed a paltry three percent of the Black vote. (In fairness to McCain, he was running against a god.) Mitt Romney did slightly better against god with six percent. Perhaps the most important statistic of all is that in the 2012 election, Black voters outnumbered white voters for the first time in history. How important is the Black vote?

I’m no statistician, but it seems clear to me that the Republican Party doesn’t need 90% of the black vote to win elections, the Democrats do. If Republicans can capture 16% of the Black vote, Democrats begin to get nervous, 20% and Democrats are in a panic. If Republicans can capture 25% of the Black vote, Democrats will not win the White House or the Senate for a generation! THAT is how important the Black vote is!
Read more at JosephCPhillips

Read more at http://libertyalliance.com/how-important-is-the-black-vote/

The key is the identification and turnout of that 15% in the critical states like:

Florida

N. Carolina

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

Virginia

Nevada

Colorado

A...