New Summary Video

Guyau

Very well done. The pic of her with what must be her father if not sister too was likely taken on her trip to Europe just before WWI. The desk shot in CA suggests to me it may have been a little too high and might have contributed to her discomfort. That the desk wasn't slanted, which I think might help with writing at a desk, might have also done some of that--but it's just speculation on my part.

The personality depicted seems to be best ascribed to how she generally was while living in California (and before) and became less so as she got older in New York under the strain of AS and Galt's Speech and her personal life post AS starting with her depression.

--Brant

there's some AR myth in this video, but I don't care for she frequently lived up to it until she passed away

the ARI seems to be getting a little better, especially with scholarly access to its archives and as the Rand-Branden divide fades into history--maybe those people are slowly coming to their senses as Leonard Peikoff's influence inevitably wanes