Islam is the Most Violent Religion in the World, But Let’s Keep Calling it ‘Peaceful’ Anyway - This is a must read...

Selene

Another day, another Islamic atrocity. And another blizzard of traitorous statements from appeasers and enablers of raw evil -- from apologists for, and defenders of, Islam. These treasonous vermin say that the perpetrators of this horror are not Muslims, but rather Islamic "radicals" or "extremists" -- or even "perverters" or "hijackers" of Islam. Thus, for the umteenth time, the Islamic activists who committed this monstrosity supposedly are not Muslims.

Anyone who publicly claims such a thing is a "useful idiot", and secret ally of Islam, who has an ocean of blood on his hands.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/…/isis-burns-jordanian-pilot-a…

Yeah, not like the Communist Chinese or our Soviet buddies...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another Islamic atrocity. And another blizzard of traitorous statements from appeasers and enablers of raw evil -- from apologists for, and defenders of, Islam. These treasonous vermin say that the perpetrators of this horror are not Muslims, but rather Islamic "radicals" or "extremists" -- or even "perverters" or "hijackers" of Islam. Thus, for the umteenth time, the Islamic activists who committed this monstrosity supposedly are not Muslims.

Anyone who publicly claims such a thing is a "useful idiot", and secret ally of Islam, who has an ocean of blood on his hands.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/…/isis-burns-jordanian-pilot-a…

The pilot was a Christian?

--Brant

I think ISIS "jumped the shark" when they burned the Jordanian. That grossed out militant Muslims. I think they will live to regret this.

I think ISIS "jumped the shark" when they burned the Jordanian. That grossed out militant Muslims. I think they will live to regret this.

Bob,

I'm not so sure. Things move along a very eye-for-an-eye mindset in that culture. The reasoning of those savages, from what I see, is that the bomber made people burn, so burning him was more suitable than beheading.

I think that reasoning will not gross out many fundamentalist Muslims at all. I fear it will make sense.

Michael

Bob,

I'm not so sure. Things move along a very eye-for-an-eye mindset in that culture. The reasoning of those savages, from what I see, is that the bomber made people burn, so burning him was more suitable than beheading.

I think that reasoning will not gross out many fundamentalist Muslims at all. I fear it will make sense.

Michael

That is a possibility. But the savages may want revenge. One act will lead to another and maybe they will kill themselves off. Wouldn't that be convenient?

Former U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters did not mince words about that video. (Link goes to The Blaze.)

He thinks the Islamist fundamentalists are having the time of their lives, showing off their power and so on.

It's a rush for them.

He capped it with this:

This was better than the best sex they've ever had and it’s easier on the goats.

Here's the video:

http://youtu.be/jHWt86QeLvM

Michael

This was better than the best sex they've ever had and it’s easier on the goats.

Michael

Did Sean react to that?

A...

Adam,

Watch the video. You can hear Sean's choked chuckle in the background when he speaks.

:smile:

Michael

I had watched it, I thought it might have been West.

Either way, freaking hilarious and he did not even flick a grin, although I did notice a twinkle in his eye. I have to watch it again.

A...

Here is an interesting column from a British Muslim newspaper writer.

He makes reference to a deeper thread of anti-Semitism that exists amongst even the second generation British Muslim minority.

It pains me to have to admit this but anti-Semitism isn’t just tolerated in some sections of the British Muslim community; it’s routine and commonplace. Any Muslims reading this article – if they are honest with themselves – will know instantly what I am referring to. It’s our dirty little secret. You could call it the banality of Muslim anti-Semitism

Mr. Hasan continues, expressing his astonishment at how he:

...can’t keep count of the number of Muslims I have come across – from close friends and relatives to perfect strangers – for whom weird and wacky anti-Semitic conspiracy theories are the default explanation for a range of national and international events. Who killed Diana and Dodi? The Mossad, say many Muslims. They didn’t want the British heir to the throne having an Arab stepfather. What about 9/11? Definitely those damn Yehudis. I mean, why else were 4,000 Jews in New York told to stay home from work on the morning of 11 September 2001? How about the financial crisis? Er, Jewish bankers. Obviously. Oh, and the Holocaust? Don’t be silly. Never happened.

You can "hear" the fear and surprise as the author explains that he had always "assumed" that this kind of meme was limited to the first generation Muslim from the sub-continent, however, he states that he:

....can’t keep count of the number of Muslims I have come across – from close friends and relatives to perfect strangers – for whom weird and wacky anti-Semitic conspiracy theories are the default explanation for a range of national and international events. Who killed Diana and Dodi? The Mossad, say many Muslims. They didn’t want the British heir to the throne having an Arab stepfather. What about 9/11? Definitely those damn Yehudis. I mean, why else were 4,000 Jews in New York told to stay home from work on the morning of 11 September 2001? How about the financial crisis? Er, Jewish bankers. Obviously. Oh, and the Holocaust? Don’t be silly. Never happened.

He reluctantly concludes that:

The truth is that the virus of anti-Semitism has infected members of the British Muslim community, both young and old. No, the ongoing Israel-Palestine conflict hasn’t helped matters. But this goes beyond the Middle East. How else to explain why British Pakistanis are so often the most ardent advocates of anti-Semitic conspiracies, even though there are so few Jews living in Pakistan?

It is sheer hypocrisy for Muslims to complain of Islamophobia in every nook and cranny of British public life, to denounce the newspapers for running Muslim-baiting headlines, and yet ignore the rampant anti-Semitism in our own backyard. We cannot credibly fight Islamophobia while making excuses for Judaeophobia.

I get the sense that this was a difficult column for this man to pen. As he begins to conclude that, "To be honest...:"

...I’ve always been reluctant to write a column such as this. To accuse my fellow Muslims of being soft on the scourge of anti-Semitism isn’t easy; I feel as if I am “dobbing in” the community, telling tales to the non-Muslim teacher. Nor do I particularly want to assist the English Defence League in its relentless campaign to demonise all Muslims, everywhere, as extremists and bigots.

He concludes that:

We aren’t. And we’re not all anti-Semites. But, as a community, we do have a “Jewish problem”. There is no point pretending otherwise. That Bradford’s Council for Mosques has been campaigning to save the city’s last remaining synagogue from closure doesn’t change the fact that thousands of British Muslims will have been nodding in agreement as they read Lord Ahmed’s comments about Jewish power and influence – or will have assumed that the Times scoop is evidence in its own right of a “Zionist plot” against the peer. Oh, and I’m well aware that this column will also be held up by some of my fellow Muslims as “proof” that “Mehdi Hasan has sold out to the Jews”.

Solid piece.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2013/03/sorry-truth-virus-anti-semitism-has-infected-british-muslim-community

A...