Fuck Pope Francis!!!!

BaalChatzaf

"...and we pray also for the perpetrators of such cruelty, that the Lord might change their heart."

What he meant to say was "may the Lord guide police bullets into their hearts".

The only "change of heart" possible that would do any good.

Doesn't it surprise anyone that one of them surrendered?

A...

makes me really suspicious

A...

Yes. I think the kid got conned into driving and didn't know what he was into exactly. He was probably considered expendable because he wasn't radicalized enough. Then again, everyone on the planet is considered expendable by these barbaric nut cases. If they'd known he'd turn himself in they would have killed him before they separated. Pure speculation I know, just trying to figure it out.

A...

Yes. I think the kid got conned into driving and didn't know what he was into exactly. He was probably considered expendable because he wasn't radicalized enough. Then again, everyone on the planet is considered expendable by these barbaric nut cases. If they'd known he'd turn himself in they would have killed him before they separated. Pure speculation I know, just trying to figure it out.

My perverse mind tends to believe that they infected him with a time release bio weapon.

Or a "bionic" device that would collect data on their prison system from arrest through interrogation.

However, of course yours is much more probable.

A...

Yeah, like Jesus was a brawling he-man neo-conservative capitalist bad ass and not "feminized" at all. Heh. Jesus would do exactly the same thing that the pope did (pray that the perps would change their hearts).

It's common for secular feminized leftist libertines to pervert religious principles because they lack the personal ethics by which to understand them. Your reaction is understandable because provides you with a false religious "graven image" to hate.

What you don't understand is that "pray for your enemies" refers to your own personal enemies... people with whom you have personally interacted... people who have personally wronged you.

And this is why you could never be expected to understand moral values you don't live by.

The pope, being a feminized leftist, strikes their well worn pose of fake mercy... while he embraces the left's equally well worn weak immoral lack of justice.

Greg

The Pope prays for everybody for everybody is potential Pope prey.

--Brant

Nicely turned...

The Pope prays for everybody for everybody is potential Pope prey.

--Brant

Well put, Brant.

Thank God the only victims are those who grant him their sanction. He does it just for the appearance of being holy, and profanes prayer which is rightfully a private act.

Greg

Yeah, like Jesus was a brawling he-man neo-conservative capitalist bad ass and not "feminized" at all. Heh. Jesus would do exactly the same thing that the pope did (pray that the perps would change their hearts).

It's common for secular feminized leftist libertines to pervert religious principles because they lack the personal ethics by which to understand them. Your reaction is understandable because provides you with a false religious "graven image" to hate.

What you don't understand is that "pray for your enemies" refers to your own personal enemies... people with whom you have personally interacted... people who have personally wronged you.

And this is why you could never be expected to understand moral values you don't live by.

The pope, being a feminized leftist, strikes their well worn pose of fake mercy... while he embraces the left's equally well worn weak immoral lack of justice.

Greg

Are you saying that you do believe that Jesus was a brawling he-man neo-con? Are you saying that he would not have advocated that people pray that the perps would change their hearts, but would have instead advocated seeking an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?

My "feminized leftist" brain isn't understanding how it could be considered masculine to refrain from justice and to instead pray for and forgive someone who just personally kicked your ass or abused your wife, but that it is masculine and virtuous to talk all tough and vengeancy about advocating going after a perp who wronged someone whom you don't know.

But then again, my "feminized leftist" brain also doesn't grasp the idea of one man peeping on another man for a year. That doesn't sound masculine to me. It kind of reminds me of a prisoner who rapes another prisoner of the same sex and then calls him a fag. It's like, huh?!! WTF?!!

J

Now come on boys...this idea has worked so well in the world so just...

Now come on boys...this idea has worked so well in the world so just...

"When people are saying, All is well and secure and There is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction ruin and death will come upon them as suddenly as labor pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape."

(Thess 5:3)

Yeah, that kind of phony feminised leftist "peace" set Pol Pot free to kill 2 million people.

Don't think for one moment that can't ever happen here. All you need is a critical mass of immoral people in a nation... and America is moving towards that "as in the days of Noah" threshold as we speak.

Greg

Greg

Are you saying that you do believe that Jesus was a brawling he-man neo-con?

(snip ugliness)

I'm saying that you're only creating an ugly false image in order to hate it,

because there is no way you would ever understand what you don't live by.

Your ugly attitude will be a constant obstacle in your life, which is what you deserve.

Greg

Greg

Are you saying that you do believe that Jesus was a brawling he-man neo-con?

(snip ugliness)

I'm saying that you're only creating an ugly false image in order to hate it,

because there is no way you would ever understand what you don't live by.

Your ugly attitude will be a constant obstacle in your life, which is what you deserve.

Greg

What are you talking about? I haven't created any ugly false images, nor do I hate anything. I'm simply pointing out that Jesus was not a he-man warrior, but was all about forgiveness, peace, turning the other cheek, and not taking an eye for an eye. Why are you so pissed off about my identifying those facts of reality? Why is it so upsetting to you that both the current pope and Jesus would pray that terrorists would have a change of heart? What, would you prefer that terrorists won't have a change of heart?!!!

I think that you're just upset because you didn't think things through before opening your mouth about "feminized leftism." Before flapping your yap about the pope, you forgot to ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" So you got caught inadvertently describing as feminized leftism exactly what Jesus would do. And now instead of just admitting to your mistake and correcting yourself, you'd rather make a stubborn fool of yourself by throwing around accusations of how ugly and evil I'm being for having pointed out your mistake. That's not what Jesus would do.

J

I'm simply pointing out that Jesus was not a he-man warrior, but was all about forgiveness, peace, turning the other cheek, and not taking an eye for an eye.

You haven't the foggiest notion of what those principles actually mean because as a secular leftist libertine you don't live by them.

Greg

The historical Jesus and the money lenders. Didn't he walk on water? If ye ain't got sin throw a rock at this broad. Hey, gal, don't sin no more. Nothing to eat? Nothing to drink? No problemo! One of you all is gonna betray me and I don't give a fuck enough to give a fuck. Devil--ya ain't got shit for me. Hey, Dad! WTF is this crap all about?

--Brant

pigs in the water . . .

The historical Jesus and the money lenders. Didn't he walk on water? If ye ain't got sin throw a rock at this broad. Hey, gal, don't sin no more. Nothing to eat? Nothing to drink? No problemo! One of you all is gonna betray me and I don't give a fuck enough to give a fuck. Devil--ya ain't got shit for me. Hey, Dad! WTF is this crap all about?

--Brant

pigs in the water . . .

That's very clever, Brant. It reminds me of those " ______ In Five Seconds" YouTube videos where they compress a whole movie.

Here's the Passion of the Christ.

(...and by the way, He did actually give a fuck. :wink: )

There's a ton of those videos. You'll laugh your ass off.

Here's Amadeus... in 5 seconds.

Titanic...

And all six Rocky's...

Greg

I'm simply pointing out that Jesus was not a he-man warrior, but was all about forgiveness, peace, turning the other cheek, and not taking an eye for an eye.

You haven't the foggiest notion of what those principles actually mean because as a secular leftist libertine you don't live by them.

Greg

How would you know what principles that I live by? Have you been peeping on me like you did with your old crush Castenada?

J

The historical Jesus and the money lenders.

Yeah, the point of which was that Jesus saw the healthy activity of capitalism as a vice. He equated commercial activity with thievery. You don't get more "feminized leftist" than that.

(Q: What would Jesus drive? A: A Plymouth, because when he drove the money changers from the temple, he drove them out it a Fury.)

Didn't he walk on water?

Yes, just like Nancy Kerrigan. Very feminine.

If ye ain't got sin throw a rock at this broad. Hey, gal, don't sin no more.

The point was not actually to invite and encourage anyone to throw rocks, but to discourage them from doing so because it would be hypocritical for them to want to punish sinners when they themselves were also sinners. The message was not, "Hey, gal, don't sin no more," but, "Hey, angry mob, enough with the bloodlust disguised as virtue." In other words, it's another example of what Greg likes to call "feminized leftism."

J