"The Separation of Marriage and State"

galtgulch

Jonathan wins this round. The photo montage was so skillfully done, with matching flag stripes, that I was deceived.

For the record I have never been a cinematographer. They say when a great director dies, he becomes a cameraman.

Other than that, Jonathan Anonymous can freeze in hell this winter.

As I've said in the past, WolfAlan, you're Ayn Rand's message with Ed Wood's attention to artistry.

J

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan wins this round. The photo montage was so skillfully done, with matching flag stripes, that I was deceived.

For the record I have never been a cinematographer. They say when a great director dies, he becomes a cameraman.

Other than that, Jonathan Anonymous can freeze in hell this winter.

It wasn't skillfully done. You just gave it too quick a look. It took me 10 seconds to realize the two figures didn't match up either in size (subtle) or juxtaposition (not subtle). Obama is too dominant relative to Kerry. Anyway, you don't have to be very good with the visuals to make a fairly good--not a great--movie if the story is decent enough. That was more common decades ago. Today the story has gone to next to nothing replaced by visuals and special effects--or meat has been replaced by popcorn. The same thing has happened, btw, to higher education. It's for children, not adults.

--Brant

wait until the kids graduate and get run over by reality, including their student debt acquired to pay the bloated college administrative costs expanded to absorb all the federal money and/or federal guarantees--a whole generation royally fucked up the ass--as the faux terrible "microaggressions" ("Boo hoo hoo, I want my mommy, someone said a bad thing!") are replaced by actual macroaggressions