St. Louis riots and looting

Wolf DeVoon

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Giuliani nailed both Major Garret[who has been busted one rank to Captain for being so incredibly ignorant to even ask the question], got the proper answer.

The Washington Post found Rudy Giuliani guilty of telling a whopper when he stated recently: “We’ve had four months of propaganda, starting with the president, that everybody should hate the police.” On Face the Nation this morning, Major Garrett asked Giuliani if he wanted to retract his statement in light of the Washington’s Post’s verdict. In the video below, Giuliani not only declined; he explored the relevance of Obama’s go-to man on race.

There is much more that could be said to draw out the meaning of Obama’s statements on the Ferguson shooting and associated events. Obama and his administration have cast such events as indicative of racially based police misconduct. That’s precisely why Al Sharpton has become their go-to man on race.

Quotable quote: “I think you miss one very important point. He has had Al Sharpton to the White House 80, 85 times. Often when he’s talking about police issues he has Al Sharpton sitting next to him. Have a poster boy for hating the police, it’s Al Sharpton. You make Al Sharpton a close adviser, you’re going to turn the police in America against you. You’re going to tell the police in America we don’t understand you. I saw this man help cause riots in New York; I’ve heard his anti-police invective first-hand. To have a man who hasn’t paid $4 million in taxes, have a man who’s spent his career helping to create riots and phony stories about police, to have that man sitting next to you speaks volumes. You know, actions speak louder than words. You put Al Sharpton next to you, you just told everyone you’re against the police.”

Via Patrick Brennan/NRO (who also cites the linked Glenn Thrush article on Sharpton’s importance to Obama).

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/395412/giuliani-obama-backing-police-al-sharpton-next-him-promising-fight-mafia-alongside-joe

A...

I love that guy!

See how many times the "news" babe interrupts the man. I think she is a racist.

Talking down to a person of color. She is white. He is black. Therefore, she is a racist.

A...

• 2 months later...

Well well

I assume the Justice Department is going ahead with the prosecution of the perjuring witnesses, the step father, the looters and Al Sharpton.

“Although some witnesses state that Brown held his hands up at shoulder level with his palms facing outward for a brief moment, these same witnesses describe Brown then dropping his hands and ‘charging’ at Wilson,” it added.

“Those witness accounts stating that Brown never moved back toward Wilson could not be relied upon in a prosecution because their accounts cannot be reconciled with the DNA bloodstain evidence and other credible witness accounts.”

So is the President going to invite the Police Officer to the White House to personally apologize to this citizen?

I mean he could have been the Police Officer who saved the life of the President's fictitious son.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/us/darren-wilson-is-cleared-of-rights-violations-in-ferguson-shooting.html?emc=edit_na_20150304&nlid=53564225

A...

Apparently, this is new news. I never heard that this even happened. The report date is October 18, 2014

MARCH 4--Prosecutors are now considering criminal charges against members of Michael Brown’s family in connection with a violent confrontation over the sale of merchandise commemorating the late teenager, who was shot to death last year by a police officer.

The St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney recently received the results of a months-long investigation by Ferguson Police Department detectives who probed the October 18 beating and robbery of t-shirt vendors, one of whom was hospitalized following the assault.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/prosecutors-consider-charges-against-brown-family-members-897543

A...

• 2 months later...

Farrakhan was born Louis Eugene Wolcott (also mistakenly spelled Walcott)[7] in The Bronx, New York, the younger of two sons of Sarah Mae Manning (January 16, 1900 – November 18, 1988) and Percival Clark, immigrants from the Caribbean islands. His mother was born in Saint Kitts and Nevis. His father was a Jamaican native. The couple split before Louis was born. Farrakhan says he never knew his biological father. His mother then moved in with Louis Wolcott from Barbados, who became his stepfather.[8] After Louis' stepfather died in 1936, the Wolcott family moved to Boston, Massachusetts, where they settled in the West Indian neighborhood of the Roxbury area.[8]

Starting at the age of six, Wolcott received rigorous training in the violin.[7] He received his first violin at the age of six, and by the time he was 13 years old he had played with the Boston College Orchestra and the Boston Civic Symphony.[8] A year later, he went on to win national competitions. In 1946, he was one of the first black performers to appear on the Ted Mack Original Amateur Hour,[7] where he also won an award. He and his family were active members of the Episcopal St. Cyprian's Church in Roxbury, Massachusetts.[8]

Wolcott attended the prestigious Boston Latin School, and later the English High School, from which he graduated.[9] He completed three years at Winston-Salem Teachers College, where he had a track scholarship.[10]

Here is his wiki - very interesting man - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

I just got a joke that Rush has been using for about 20 years while I was researching Christine Jorgensen.

He always referred to Farrakhan as "Calypso Louie" Farrakhan which I thought was an odd referral to the other anti-American marxist racist Harry "Belladonna Deo" Belafonte.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, during his earlier career as a calypso singer under the name The Charmer, recorded a song about Jorgensen, "Is She Is Or Is She Ain't".[11] (The title is a play on the 1940s song, "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby".)

A...

Calypso Louie! :laugh:

That's priceless, Adam!

The wedge currently being driven between law enforcement and the government is good for Americans.

If there is ever trouble, the cops will be on our side. :wink:

Greg

• 1 month later...

This will end racial tensions and discrimination once and for all.

It will give each race reasons to be racist to other races. We're going back to the days of the Klan. When the racist Howard Roark learns his housing project is just for blacks and no whites at all, he'll blow it up. Since the whole country is slowly being turned into a prison, look at what goes on in prisons to see the country's future. One little problem: there's no racist like a white racist and whitey's all over the place, usually in much greater numbers.

--Brant

me?--I'm leaving for Hawaii (guess why)

@Mikee it's probably because he hopes that racists will be convinced that racism is bad by statistics...

Unfortunately most racists are too dumb to understand the thoroughly concept of a Bell Curve:

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social

Did you read the study?

Did you read any of the places where it was published, or, at least had a description of it?

A...

• 3 weeks later...

Ferguson (United States) (AFP) - At least one demonstrator was injured as several shots were fired during clashes in the US city of Ferguson late on Sunday.

An AFP journalist heard about two dozen shots ring out and saw one bloodied protester lying on the ground. The St Louis County police department tweeted that "multiple shots" had been fired.

http://news.yahoo.com/multiple-shots-fired-during-clashes-ferguson-afp-044216732.html;_ylt=AwrC1TGMLMhVcAEAdWDQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Our media is corrupt. Every time Ferguson is brought up they should show the surveillance pictures of the thug who strong armed a store owner and posted videos about his gang affiliation. No one should be CONVICTED today based on bad deeds in the past. But it is evidence of his character. Nor should someone be considered put upon and innocent because he is black. Is being black or an illegal alien evidence of something? As a general statement I would insist everyone consider the content of their character . . . but a cop has to make snap judgements. If the cop runs a quick background check on a person at the scene of a traffic stop and discovers outstanding warrants he might walk back to the stopped persons car window with his gun drawn. Likewise if a cop sees anything suspicious he is entitled to use his best judgement to protect himself and the public. If the suspect is a crippled old lady with a walker or if it is a large athletic person, cops are entitled to be proactive in their wariness.

I don't know if we will ever get back to sanity as long as Obama is in office. What a destructive dunce.