Rutger's Racists...Yo Where Are You Revrend Al And Jessie?

Selene

Did I miss this in the regular media?

Apparently, Jessie and Revrend Al are planning an immense protest about the denial of a black woman's opportunity to collect $35,000.00 dollars...

The white racist Rutger's Board and the white racist President of Rutgers, who is supported by the white racist Republican Governor of New Jersey, the fat white racist Italian who hates black women...

"I am honored to have served my country. I have defended America's belief in free speech and the exchange of ideas. These values are essential to the health of our democracy. But that is not what is at issue here. As a professor for thirty years at Stanford University and as (its) former Provost and Chief academic officer, I understand and embrace the purpose of the commencement ceremony and I am simply unwilling to detract from it in any way."

On Monday, roughly 50 Rutgers University students staged a sit-in at a school administration building in New Brunswick to protest the school's invitation to Rice to appear at the university's commencement.

The school's Board of Governors voted to pay $35,000 for her appearance at the May 18 ceremony. She was going to be awarded an honorary degree.

But several faculty members and students wanted the invitation rescinded because of Rice's role in the Iraq War. Rutgers' New Brunswick Faculty Council passed a resolution in March calling on the university's board of governors to rescind the invitation.

Where is the outrage?

Where is the justice to provide this downtrodden black woman her $35,000.00 fee for her suffering at the hands of the white racist system.

Have I stated WHITE and RACIST enough...

so I am confused where is Jessie?

where is Al?

A...