Ted Cruz reads/recommends Atlas in Sen. floor speech

Jerry Biggers

Well, there it is, Galt's Speech. Parts of it read and emphasized by Ted Cruz on the Senate floor, today See the C-Span link

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4465993

A first? Probably not the last! Watch MSNBC go ballistic!

Jerry:

Thank you so much for this.

I value Ted Cruz and his intellectual background is just about perfect.

I also find him to be an excellent orator.

His specific quotation of Rand's emphasis on integrity and morality is completely inspiring to me.

A...

Thanks Jerry for the post.

Quotes from Atlas Shrugged by a U.S. Senator.

Nice to have something nice that goes well with my morning coffee.

Cruz is a breath of fresh air.

Rand Paul, who joined in with Cruz was quoted as saying "At is core, says Paul, Obamacare is about "freedom versus coercion." more at: http://reason.com/blog/2013/09/25/ted-cruzs-extended-speech-against-obamac

Is Ted Cruz a political Kamikaze? Not only is he going down in flames, he is not even going to sink the target.

Is Ted Cruz a political Kamikaze? Not only is he going down in flames, he is not even going to sink the target.

We shall see Bob...you know someone always has to throw his body on the barbed wire so that his compatriouts can use the weight to breech the defensive wire.

He also read from Green Eggs and Ham (see LA Times here). Then, he voted with 90 other senators to continue funding Obamacare. Like the SNL skits of "Master Thespian" - "Ha, ha! Acting!!"

Michael:

He did not vote to continue funding the Affordable Care Act. The vote to bring it to a vote was 100-0. So factually you are incorrect.

The House bill which has defunding of the Affordable Care Act will now be allowed to come to the Senate floor.

Harry "I became a multi millionaire while living at the Royce Carleton in Washington" Reid will then bring the bill to the floor with only one (1) amendment which would remove the "defunding of the Affordable Care Act" on the Continuing Resolution to fund the rest of the government.

This will require debate and will go on forever and a day.

Reid will seek a cloture vote on Friday, or, Saturday which will require sixty (60) votes. Six (6) Qusling French Republicans will have to vote for cloture which will shut off debate AND send the stripped bill to a vote which will be by a simnple majority.

Fifty-one votes will then send it back to the House for reconciliation. Even fifty (50) votes will work because the Vice President, one of the dumbest Vice Presidents in history, will break the tie.

The Cloture vote is the key vote.

It would be nice if you had your facts even close to accurate.

A....