Obama versus Obama

moralist

President Obama is living proof that the majority of people in America are in love with lies and the liars to lie to them...

"For the time is coming when people will not tolerate sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching for something pleasing and gratifying, they will gather to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold..."

(2Timothy 4:2

If this went down we would win Joe Biden as a booby prize.

From then on all presidents would have to choose a subhuman ahas a running mate to provide "impeachment insurance"

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

I (very) rarely listen to Obama's speeches (aka bullshit). And never, ever, after a meal...I'm not fond of vomiting.

I'd rather read the commentaries/ synopsis on reputable sources later.

-J

This must be it.

The Simple Truth: President Obama is Too Intelligent for Republicans to Understand

I want to say something clever, but that's just embarrassing.

:smile:

Michael

I read that piece of crap article. Just what one would expected from pinko stinko America hating State loving neo-fascist progressive liberals. In particular the remark on laws that grow and evolved over time. Laws that grow and evolve over time are cancers of the body politic.

Ba'al Chatzaf