Pretty Cool Kid - IQ High As Einstein, Hawking And Gates ...He Is 4 Years Old!

sherwyn-sarab-child-genius.jpg Caters News Agency Sherwyn Sarabi is a genius child and recently got a 160 score (which is maximum marks) on an IQ test.

Sherwyn's mother, Amanda Sarabi said: "He is a very happy healthy child and loves to talk.

"He questions everything and I have been doing my best to answer his questions to the best if my knowledge.

"His general knowledge is amazing for a four year old, I think it's because of all the questions he asks all day long.

"Sherwyn has read over 190 books and his favourite is the encyclopedia as he loves learning new things."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/4-year-old-genius-iq-einstein-article-1.1547147#ixzz2nQ4LMvHU

I had a children's dictionary when I was growing up, but I was more fascinated with video games. :smile:

My public education, namely my middle school education, pretty much killed any fascination I could have had with books. It wasn't until I began reading Marilyn Manson's autobiography that I discovered my love of reading.