How would you like to have this guy's job!

I find that I'm okay with heights as long as I have something to hold on to (I have a sixty foot ladder I can go up no problem). On the other hand, free standing and just peering over a ledge, I even feel nervous on train platforms!

I find that I'm okay with heights as long as I have something to hold on to (I have a sixty foot ladder I can go up no problem). On the other hand, free standing and just peering over a ledge, I even feel nervous on train platforms!

You will have company on that open ledge. I had no trouble getting into a cockpit, strapping my self in and flying my soaring plane (glider) at 12,000 fit above the ground. And banking at 35 degrees and looking down, way way down bothered me not at all.

But to this day I cannot bear to walk up to wall on the 86 th floor of the Empire State Building.

Someone in a plane was filming him. Or it may have been filmed from a drone. Perhaps the work could be performed by a drone too.

If I were that guy on top of the tower I would want a parachute or some type of retractable glider wings. Those personal "jet suits" have small attached wings but if your jet stops working you won't survive the fast glide to earth. I would also think the worker would only climb on a day when there is no chance of lightning striking.

Someone in a plane was filming him. Or it may have been filmed from a drone. Perhaps the work could be performed by a drone too.

If I were that guy on top of the tower I would want a parachute or some type of retractable glider wings. Those personal "jet suits" have small attached wings but if your jet stops working you won't survive the fast glide to earth. I would also think the worker would only climb on a day when there is no chance of lightning striking.

Nothing would save that guy. He'd bump into things on the way down. If a miracle happens a parachute might work, not a jet suit. You also don't understand the relationship between power, wings and gravity. It's a question of stall speed--impact speed. All jets could do is make you land faster and with no wheels or runway you'd go splat. The only reason to have power on a jet suit is to climb. You'll need a parachute too to land safely.

--Brant

Brant wrote:

I'm completely in awe. . . . his sex life must be outstanding.

end quote

And his bladder! Although it would be a great shot to show him whizzing from a great height. And if he is a great shot he might also be able to zero in on some object on the ground. If he had to use toilet paper up there he should be made to stuff all his crap in a bag . . . sort of like NYC's pick up after your dog laws. Yuck. Where is might mind wandering to?

You went scatological. This discussion is for up there in the clouds, not down here in the muck. I admit it'd be hard for him to get his girlfriend up there with him, but he could wank.

--Brant

sexual behavior is one of mankind's higher callings for each ejaculation goes up, unlike that other stuff

(I only seem to be humorous when I seem to be humorous but all that is is to honor the up and not the down--seriously--but I'm not sure if I'm talking about the sublime [sublime?]--is the sublime Tom Cruise's character's reaction to Rebecca De Mornay's in Risky Business?)