FDA is A Rogue Criminal Agency - video 27 min

jts

Jerry,

The Garbage Pile is a place to throw posts by trolls. Or flame wars. Or things like that.

Part of it's purpose (not all of it, but part of it) is to embarass trolls by keeping their trolling on record, but removing it from the ordinary discussions they try to disrupt and putting it in a place more suited to its garbage content. That is, up to the point where they are clearly identified as trolls. After that, I just delete their garbage and encourage them to go elsewhere.

It is not a section for opening up one conspiracy theory thread after another.

I like looking into conspiracy theories, too. Infowars goes too far at times, but I think it is a good balance to have against the monkey-shines of the mainstream media. So there is nothing wrong with posting a disucssion of something like this elsewhere on the site.

Michael

All conspiracy theories are false. There ain't no such thing as a conspiracy fact. That's a given. There is no need to look into the documents to find out if it is true. Anyone who believes in conspiracies is a kook and wears a tin foil hat and has bubbles in the think tank.

At the bottom of most conspiracy theories is distrust of government. You should always trust government. Anyone who does not trust government is probably a terrorist and maybe should be charged with treason and put to death without a trial.

All governments are trustworthy. Look at the history of governments. There never was a bad government. For proof that there never was a bad government, I offer you the following link.

http://www.filibustercartoons.com/monsters.htm

Jerry, you are your own worst enemy.

Folks will shut down and seal off your message because you attempt to deliver it with a nuclear blast hammer.