it begins...

moralist

Jeez. You seem to be taking this lightly.

Of course, Peter... :smile:

It's no end of entertainment watching to see whether or not predictions come to pass... especially the really old ones. There's no downside for me, as I already live every day as if they'd happen tomorrow. :wink:

Greg

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg wrote: My point is that the precise timing of those two previous events is evidence that America (exactly like Israel was subject) is subject to judgement by a moral law greater than itself... end quote

Bigoted people seem to forget but Jesus was killed by the Romans not the Jews. Christians should hate the Romans. (Would that mean the Pope too or is he sufficiently not associated with the city of Rome while living in the Vatican?)

Hey, speaking of Popes... have you heard of the Papal predictions published in 1595?

The main points:

1. There is going to be a final pope.
  2. During his reign, the Roman Catholic Church will be judged.
  3. During his papacy, Rome, the city of seven hills, will be destroyed.
  4. The last pope will be the 112th pope from 1139 AD.
  5. The clue to his identity is “Peter the Roman”.

Translated text of the last prophecy:

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit peter the Roman,

who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations,

and when these things are finished,

the city of seven hills will be destroyed,

and the dreadful judge will judge his people.

The End."

Pope Francis is the 112th Pope.

He named himself after Saint Francis of Assissi,

whose birth name was Pietro de Bernardone

and who was born in Rome...

...or "Peter the Roman".

Greg

You counted them?

--Brant

Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy;

Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln--

Etc.

Greg wrote: My point is that the precise timing of those two previous events is evidence that America (exactly like Israel was subject) is subject to judgement by a moral law greater than itself... end quote

Bigoted people seem to forget but Jesus was killed by the Romans not the Jews. Christians should hate the Romans. (Would that mean the Pope too or is he sufficiently not associated with the city of Rome while living in the Vatican?)

Hey, speaking of Popes... have you heard of the Papal predictions published in 1595?

The main points:

1. There is going to be a final pope.
  2. During his reign, the Roman Catholic Church will be judged.
  3. During his papacy, Rome, the city of seven hills, will be destroyed.
  4. The last pope will be the 112th pope from 1139 AD.
  5. The clue to his identity is “Peter the Roman”.

Translated text of the last prophecy:

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit peter the Roman,

who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations,

and when these things are finished,

the city of seven hills will be destroyed,

and the dreadful judge will judge his people.

The End."

Pope Francis is the 112th Pope.

He named himself after Saint Francis of Assissi,

whose birth name was Pietro de Bernardone

and who was born in Rome...

...or "Peter the Roman".

Greg

You counted them?

Yup... and "Peter the Roman" Francis is the last one... according to the list. It still remains to be seen whether or not he will actually be the last one... but then that's the fun of finding out. :smile:

The last prediction on Papal succession is unambiguously stark, so there's no wondering what the guy meant when he says what will happen at the end of the term of the last Pope:

"The city of seven hills will be destroyed and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End." :laugh:

Geez, the 112th Pope

The 12th Imam

12 Angry Men

12 men on a jury

12 months

the 12th of Never

What's up with this number 12?

new-year-countdown-smiley-emoticon.gif

Greg should go to Vegas and predict red or black.

--Brant

mo money

I'll gladly pick up his expenses + a trip to the Bunny Ranch if I'm in on the prediction/bet.

Oh, don't forget 0 & 00 (green) are in the mix.

-J

Greg should go to Vegas and predict red or black.

--Brant

mo money

I'll gladly pick up his expenses + a trip to the Bunny Ranch if I'm in on the prediction/bet.

Oh, don't forget 0 & 00 (green) are in the mix.

-J

You guys are getting me all wrong... I didn't originate any of this stuff. :laugh:

.... and prophesies are all green zeroes.

I just think watching foretold events come to pass is such a totally fascinating phenomenon... how something from thousands of years in the dead past could actually reach out across the present and touch the future.

Greg

STOCKS ARE A 'DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN': STOCKMAN

"The larger picture has nothing to do with the jobs report or even the September decision by the Fed," said Stockman. "It has to do with the the fact that the world economy, including the U.S., is heading into what is clearly going to be an epochal deflation to the likes of what we have never experienced in modern time."

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/07/stocks-are-a-disaster-waiting-to-happen-stockman.html

He may be right--and he may be wrong. There is the buffer--one of many--of mass and inertia. Timing is a problem. For instance, I think the US equity market has topped, but it's not the top of a blow off top like early 2000. So, what to do? Cash, short term T-Bills and equities of high quality companies not related to commodities and significant overseas' exposure paying at least a 3% cash dividend. Gold is not so good but some doesn't hurt. Now, when equity prices deflate the 3 per centers will hold up much better than most everything else, with the growth stocks being the canaries in the mine shaft. Many commodity canaries have already croaked.

--Brant

China has devalued their currency for the second day in a row...

Soon there will be just one little last thing that will finally set everything cascading off the cliff.

Also the government hasn't reported any increases of the national debt for the last 150 days.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/150-days-treasury-says-debt-has-been-frozen-18112975000000

What are they trying to hide?

They won't be able to hide from what's coming... :wink:

Greg

They won't be able to hide from what's coming...

What is coming?

What is coming?

Night time?

Sunrise?

What is coming?

:laugh:

Could be just about anything, William. I'll just take a wild guess... could be another financial collapse on Elul 29th 2015 similar to the one that happened on Elul 29, 2001 and the one on Elul 29, 2008... both in Shemitah years.

Traditionally, there's a Sabbath day every 7th day... a Shemitah year every 7th year... and there's also a Jubilee at the end of every 7th Shemitah. Jubilee will begin September 14th, 2015 to October 2nd, 2016. During the last Jubilee, Israel reclaimed Jerusalem in the 6 Day War.

Exactly 7 days 7 hours before the 2001 collapse... 911. On September 29th (Elul 29) the Stock market dropped 777.7 points, or 7%, when the $700 billion bailout was rejected. On that single day $1,300,000,000,000 evaporated.

In my opinion, what happens this time will make the last one seem like a picnic... as each succeeding event has been bigger than the last. America has chosen to forfeit both its protection and it's providence, so anything goes now. America is fair game and it's open season.

Greg

Depression.jpg

Work or riot? What is this Ferguson Missouri?

What is coming?

Could be just about anything, William. I'll just take a wild guess... could be another financial collapse on Elul 29th 2015 similar to the one that happened on Elul 29, 2001 and the one on Elul 29, 2008... both in Shemitah years.

Traditionally, there's a Sabbath day every 7th day... a Shemitah year every 7th year... and there's also a Jubilee at the end of every 7th Shemitah. Jubilee will begin September 14th, 2015 to October 2nd, 2016. During the last Jubilee, Israel reclaimed Jerusalem in the 6 Day War.

Exactly 7 days 7 hours before the 2001 collapse... 911. On September 29th (Elul 29) the Stock market dropped 777.7 points, or 7%, when the $700 billion bailout was rejected. On that single day $1,300,000,000,000 evaporated.

In my opinion, what happens this time will make the last one seem like a picnic... as each succeeding event has been bigger than the last. America has chosen to forfeit both its protection and it's providence, so anything goes now. America is fair game and it's open season.

Greg

The sun will expand and absorb the inner planets.

--Brant

the earth has forfeited its protection

What is coming?

Greg

The sun will expand and absorb the inner planets.

--Brant

the earth has forfeited its protection

(shrug) ...in billions of years.

I'm talking about America right here right now because it has direct relevance to our lives.

Greg