August 23, 2015 Go Topless Day Check Out Their "Boob" Map

Selene

It is an interesting issue in NY City with Mayor De Commeo...

GoTopless Day 2015 will fall on Sunday Aug. 23.

GoTopless Day always falls at the Sunday closest to Women's Equality Day, Aug 26. It is indeed on Aug 26, 1920 that women earned their right to vote on the basis of Gender Equality. In 1971, the US Congress has made Aug 26 into a nationally recognized date and named it "Women's Equality Day". The president of the United States is summoned to commemorate this date each year.It is only logical that GoTopless Day protests (or celebrations depending on the legal status of your city) would fall around Women's Equality Day since the right to go topless for women is based on gender equality as their right to vote once was.On Sunday Aug. 23, people in cities around the world are invited to stand up for women's right to go topless in public. Please contact us if you would like to organize an event in your area so we can list your venue on our "Boob Map" 2015 . (Please refer to our legal map in our section topless laws to know the topless status in your state and call your DA to know what your city's is)

http://gotopless.org/gotopless-day

A...

It's always legal for women to go topless in New Orleans. Just sayin'.

It is legal in NY City also.

The current incompetent Mayor of NYC, who rolls into work at about 1 PM in the afternoon, opened his mouth before finding out.

He is a really incompetent marxist to add to his poor work ethic.

A,,,

A "poor work ethic"? How lucky for the city.

--Brant

luckier when he's gone

Normally, I would agree.

However, the "quality of life 'crimes'" are really hurting the city.

Real crime seems to be rising.

However, it is hard to get any accurate data out of DeCommio.

A,,,

I miss John Lindsay and his times. Not that he was a great mayor or that NYC was so great then, but NYC politics seemed so much better overall. Buckley could run for mayor seemingly for esthetic reasons--art in campaigning. Wasn't that in 1965? Lindsay didn't make Buckley look like he had jumped into a pigsty. Can you imagine Buckley running against the present-day jerk? I had all kinds of complaints about Buckley, but he had great grace in discourse, even when he famously took down Gore Vidal on his Firing Line. Lindsay came across as an appropriate, albeit liberal, opponent.

--Brant

Well shucks. I thought the map would have some pictures. Don't you guys sometimes feel silly about what attracts you when you probably have a hunch it is an evolutionary, involuntary reaction to female anatomy?

Look Gork. Woman. Pretty. And she appears to have (censored to read, mammary glands sufficient to successfully feed several children.) Me bring her a boar carcass.

Well shucks. I thought the map would have some pictures. Don't you guys sometimes feel silly about what attracts you when you probably have a hunch it is an evolutionary, involuntary reaction to female anatomy?

Look Gork. Woman. Pretty. And she appears to have (censored to read, mammary glands sufficient to successfully feed several children.) Me bring her a boar carcass.

Another one of your cursory views of a website Peter?

What were you looking for? Tits? There are videos in their menu with lots of them if that is your thing.

My visuals are quite a lot lower than yours.

A...

Adam's visuals are quite a lot lower than mine.

Domai.com Goddess section is for you. They have always been free but now it seems like they are trying to force you to pay. Over the years I have downloaded around 8000 "artistic" pictures.

• 2 weeks later...