why you need to get out of the city... NOW

moralist

Facts? We don't need no stinkin' facts...

[What about all the rest?]

[sheep and jackasses have been slandered here]

No problem...

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/08/15/apollo-14-astronaut-claims-peace-loving-aliens-prevented-nuclear-war-on-earth/

fool.gif

The idea sounds far-fetched, but Mitchell claims that military insiders viewed strange flying crafts cruising over U.S. missile bases and the White Sands facility in New Mexico, the site of the first-ever nuclear bomb detonation in 1945.

“They wanted to know about our military capabilities,” he said. “My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth.”

Mitchell, who grew up near the famous Roswell site in New Mexico, said that he has heard from various Air Force officers who claim UFOs were a regular site during the Cold War.

“They told me UFOs were frequently seen overhead and often disabled their missiles,” he added. “Other officers from bases on the Pacific coast told me their (test) missiles were frequently shot down by alien spacecraft.”

Maybe not such a fool huh?

A...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...(their) test missiles were frequently shot down by alien spacecraft."

That's a "dog ate my homework" story if I ever saw one.

Sheesh. Nevermind.

Evita already used that one with the server being "cleaned" by an IT firm in NJ.

You just can't outdo the Clinton's, "They can find a loophole in a Stop sign."

A...