Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43

dennislmay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis:

I just saw this in my e-mail...devastating.

What "natural cause" at 43!

Sad day. Family man and a true trailblazer.

Adam

Dennis:

Adam

He had video of Obama from when he was in college and said that he said he was getting ready to release them during the election. If those videos do not surface during the election I would assume Germany in the 30's.

Dennis

Dennis:

Adam

He had video of Obama from when he was in college and said that he said he was getting ready to release them during the election. If those videos do not surface during the election I would assume Germany in the 30's.

Dennis

AP News at the top of the hour waited till the 6th story to mention it - sandwiched between positive spun economic news for Obama at the lead and a long Lindsey Lohan clip. It never ends.

Dennis

Dennis:

Adam

Dennis

AP News at the top of the hour waited till the 6th story to mention it - sandwiched between positive spun economic news for Obama at the lead and a long Lindsey Lohan clip. It never ends.

Dennis

He is reported to have had heart health issues a year ago.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis for the info on cause of death:

There is also the mother of the Reverend Wright's choir leader who, along with three others, were shot in the back of the head in Chicago in 2007 during the primary campaign.

The mom wants an investigation because her son was gay and allegedly had, either a relationship with O'biwan, or, knew of one of the other three having had a relationship with him.

Adam

curiouser and curiouser as Alice looks through the looking glass...

Thanks Dennis for the info on cause of death:

There is also the mother of the Reverend Wright's choir leader who, along with three others, were shot in the back of the head in Chicago in 2007 during the primary campaign.

The mom wants an investigation because her son was gay and allegedly had, either a relationship with O'biwan, or, knew of one of the other three having had a relationship with him.

Adam

curiouser and curiouser as Alice looks through the looking glass...

The bare minimum truth is just now trickling out about JFK, FDR and those going back to the WWI period. It indicates the mainstream media has been entirely corrupt for generations. The Obama story can't be told until a different government and media is in place.

Dennis

Folks:

It is amazing that the now unread NY Times has not announced this with an alert to my e-mail. I get their alerts on everything...

Adam

Okay:

Assassination insinutation in #2;

Sex-tape insinuation in #3; Nazi comparison in #3;

[Time out to walk the theory back in #5];

Another assassination insinuation in #6; (Just what is the story here? A lot of gay men have a taste for rough trade, and he wouldn't have been the first to get himself killed this way.)

A hundred-year retrospective of conspiracy theories in #7.

As I write (1244 EST Thursday) the Breitbart story is on the NYT home page.

Sex-tape insinuation in #3; Nazi comparison in #3;

I can only speak to my posts - I made no sex tape insinuation.

Andrew Breitbart said he had tapes of Obama in college and

would release them during the election. I heard him say it at

the time and I heard it repeated by two of his friends today. I

never heard him or his friends speak to content. He may have

spoken about it but I never heard about it.

If the tapes do not surface during the election - I stand by the Nazi comparison.

Evidence on Clinton turned up missing after a broad daylight murder in Little Rock.

Evidence on Clinton turned up missing after a "suicide". Actuarials analyzing

Clinton confidants showed early in his term that death followed Clinton at odds

of co-incidence in the hundreds of millions to one. Obama is by all evidence more

radical than Clinton was.

A hundred-year retrospective of conspiracy theories in #7.

Conspiracy theory in the past - historical fact now.

Dennis

I grieve for a true fallen hero.

I don't say that lightly because I have very little respect for the murky world of the mainstream media.

Andrew Breitbart made his mistakes, but he also did a hell of a lot of good.

And he never stopped fighting for what he believed in.

He was an inspiration to all who stand up for their principles and I, for one, will sorely miss him.

Michael

Pete:

I waited for Dennis to address your post since this is his thread.

I think you are reading a tad too much into what was going on in my mind in post #2.

Assassination never crossed my mind.

I was speaking from the shock and the absence of information in the early reports that hit my e-mail box. I subsequently read that he had

some health issues and one was heart related.

As I clearly stated in post #6 in thanking Dennis for the info on his death, "Thanks Dennis for the info on cause of death"

In terms of the relation of the story by the mother of the man who lead the Reverend Wright's church's choir, she has been alleging a cover up by the Chicago detectives office.

There were four separate execution style killings, e.g., shot in the back of the head while being forced to kneel. Her son and three of the gentlemen in their circle.

Now, this occurred in a short period of time and it was overlapping the "crackpot" testimonial about O'bama and the alleged down low experiences, one of which allegedly was with the choir guy and the others were with the three friends.

I have no clue as to whether there is a connection. The mother of the slain son is the person who is alleging a cover up.

This is not engaging in conspiracy theorizing as I have not investigated anything about the mom's story.

What I do know is that we were told virtually nothing about the candidate. What I knew about him did not bode well. The more I looked at his past from his own writings and from the folks he hung out with, the more suspicious I became of him.

The facts of how he rose in Chicago politics merely confirmed to me that he is a marxist idealouge who has a visceral hatred for this country, its principles and its economic system.

Adam

Dennis:

Adam

Could have been a bad heart. Lot's of guys in their 40's up a die of heart failure.

Ba'al Chatzaf

The tapes of Obama will be coming out soon - partner in company just talked about it on Shawn Hannity show on radio. Breitbart had specific timing in mind for the news cycle but likely with his death it will come out sooner.

Dennis

You seem pretty clued in about these tapes. What's in them? When will Hannity (or whoever is going to break the story) go public? If you don't have an exact date, a not-later-than will be enough for me. An I-don't-know-but-for-sure-sooner-or-later won't.

You seem pretty clued in about these tapes. What's in them? When will Hannity (or whoever is going to break the story) go public? If you don't have an exact date, a not-later-than will be enough for me. An I-don't-know-but-for-sure-sooner-or-later won't.

The guy who was just on Hannity did not say when - just soon. As with the ACORN videos I suspect they will come out with it in dribbles to let those being exposed lie about it then dribble some more to show they are lying, then some more to show they are lying yet again, then keep some in reserve for each time they might attempt to lie until the news cycle is over. Even then one more part might be held in reserve in case they start to lie again at a much late date. It is the only way to combat the liberal bury bad news - news cycle designed to help their favored causes.

Dennis

I heard part of Shawn Hannity's last interview with Breitbart - he just played on the radio [from his TV show]. Breitbart indicated the tapes would show what should have been exposed during the vetting process last time - Obama as a radical in his own words. It will show Obama designing strategies to use racism as a tool to further Marxist causes. I heard nothing sexual being discussed. I didn't hear the entire thing due to an interruption but it sounds like documentation of radical Marxist ideology and a cynical use of the race card.

Dennis

In that case the innuendo that Selene introduced in #6 and that you seconded in #7 (the tapes show Obama was gay) has already been disproven. I expect you to protest that you didn't say that, and you'll be right. That's why I said "insinutation" and "innuendo."

In less than nine hours we've gone from (insinuations that) Obama is a closet case who had Breitbart, a choir director and three of his friends killed to (insinuations that) Obama said some dumb things when he was in college - unremarkable but most likely true. I expect the story to shrink even further by the time this is over.

In that case the innuendo that Selene introduced in #6 and that you seconded in #7 (the tapes show Obama was gay) has already been disproven. I expect you to protest that you didn't say that, and you'll be right. That's why I said "insinutation" and "innuendo."

In less than nine hours we've gone from (insinuations that) Obama is a closet case who had Breitbart, a choir director and three of his friends killed to (insinuations that) Obama said some dumb things when he was in college - unremarkable but most likely true. I expect the story to shrink even further by the time this is over.

There was no allusion to O'biwan being gay at all. I stated that the mom of the son of the head of the choir who was overtly gay was killed execution style and that she alleged a cover up by the Chicago detectives.

There was, at the same time, a member of the gay community who said that O'biwan had partaken in the "down low" with some gay guy which certainly does not make him gay.

So Pete, you can read whatever you wish into the post. It is still a semi free country.

[,,,] I expect the story to shrink even further by the time this is over.

I insinuated no such thing and there was no innuendo by me about anything sexual. I only later today heard the detail of what is on the tapes. I knew there were tapes but no detail was given the last time I heard about it.

I expect the story to grow - just saying something dumb one time has been found many times before. I expect overt Marxism and the overt use of racism in support of Marxist goals.

It will be interesting if Hillary actually leaves the administration. If Obama wins re-election I would expect her to come back as VP at some point. If that happens vetting the Clintons can start over again because that has still not be done. The press has made such a mess of it the real story could take decades to drag out.

Dennis

http://nation.foxnew...tbart-1969-2012

One of the biggest important Internet alternative news sources dead.

Dennis

Absolutely no idea who he was. Sorry that he is dead. But no one here ever gets out alive. All men are Socrates. But if he were aliberal, would it be posted here? Ayn Rand insisted that Objectivists are not conservatives. Of the two - liberal or conservative - fluid as those definitions are, Ayn Rand identified more often with the liberals than with the conservatives.

However, as she noted, a passing endorsement of free enterprise economics is unfortunately enough to befuddle some naive students of Objectivism into accepting conservatives as political allies. Of course, as we know, Ayn Rand found homosexuality "disgusting." Therefore, it is easier to castigate President Obama for suspicions of gayoisty than it was to heap scorn on President Clinton for using his aura of power to bang a chick half his age. So, whether you practice objective philosophy or Orthodox Objectivism will determine what you condemn and what you ignore as unessential.

I will await the handwringing here when Al Franken passes on... Meanwhile, my favorite liberal

(The Earth created us to turn petroleum into plastic.)