Ayn Rand mentions in the press

Backlighting

OL used to present the RSS feed from Randex.

The owner entered in contact and asked us to remove it.

We didn't have to since RSS feeds are not copyrighted and no permission is needed, but the dude is on one of those obnoxious O-fundy power trips and I didn't feel like bickering over nothing. So we went ahead and removed it just to be rid of him.

You guys judge what you want to think about this.

Personally, I don't think about it, one way or the other. It's a simple RSS feed on a blog with some advertising on the site and nothing more.

Actually, if anyone reading this wants one for personal use, you can do a better job with Google Alerts + Google Reader, since you can plug in more keywords.

So if anyone is interested, I will put up a step-by-step right here. It takes a whole 10 minutes or so to set this thing up (that is, when you don't know what you are doing).

Michael

OL used to present the RSS feed from Randex.

The owner entered in contact and asked us to remove it.

We didn't have to since RSS feeds are not copyrighted and no permission is needed, but the dude is on one of those obnoxious O-fundy power trips and I didn't feel like bickering over nothing. So we went ahead and removed it just to be rid of him.

You guys judge what you want to think about this.

Michael

Hmmmm. . An obnoxious O-fundy who has no problem endorsing that ‘libertarian” from New Zealand. That's certainly an interesting set of standards.

I am honored to belong to a webforum that does not meet them.