Jeb Bush for President?

zantonavitch

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jeb-bush-actively-explore-possibility-running-president/story?id=27633330

Another low-grade destroyer of liberty, America, and the world. Jeb Bush is like Mitt Romney and John McCain -- another Republican who has essentially zero belief in libertarianism. We have at least some hope with Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee.

We need another Bush like we need another Clinton--to be gone!

We also need a President who doesn't "need" another war or more war of the same war we already have. If being a neo-con is the filling in an Oreo cookie, then we have an Oreo President in Obama for that alone.

--Brant

Thanks Kyrel. I just saw this thread after I commented about Jeb on another page. I like your libertarian candidates but I think there is room for a very electable, pro market person, Paul Ryan too. Did I mention that he is electable? I suppose the shake down Cruz has begun with this lead in to the primaries. It will be interesting to see what support a Ted Cruz or a Rand Paul can garner.

I have the perfect slogan for Jeb...

We used it with Dick Nixon...

NOBODY CAN LICK OUR BUSH!!

A...

• 4 weeks later...

Well well Paul Ryan opts out:

The Field Narrows: Paul Ryan Out for 2016

Paul Ryan has announced this afternoon that he won’t run for president in 2016:

Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, the Republican Party’s vice presidential nominee in 2012, told NBC News in an interview Monday that he will not seek the presidency in 2016.

“I have decided that I am not going to run for president in 2016,” Ryan said in a phone interview, noting that he is “at peace” with the decision he made “weeks ago” to forgo a bid for the White House.

He is turning rational again?

A...

I can hear Dean Martin singing, "Ain't that a kick in the head?" Oh, Deano, say it isn't so! Three Rino's are leading in the collections department, Romney, Bush, and that moronic Jerseyite in Cowboy Jerry's skybox.

Perhaps he is running by not running . . . not expending energy until the fighting is ALMOST over?

Anyone who votes for Romney or Bush has no one to blame for voting us into a full soft tyranny.

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw a letter in my inbox from Lindsey Graham Cracker asking if I will support him in a bid for the Presidency. No, Graham Cracker, not even for dog catcher.

In contrast, Rush Limbaugh was touting Scott Walker. I will keep an eye on the Governor.

Anyone who votes for Romney or Bush has no one to blame for voting us into a full soft tyranny.

I'd put Christie, Trump & Huckabee in there too, if they're in the mix.

-J

A list of palatability? Scott Walker. Paul Ryan (half reluctantly pulled back at the convention.) Marco, Marco, Marco Rubio. (thats practice for the convention.) Rand, has the brand, Paul. Who would the rest of the world select? He or She would need the Tea Party and moderate republican support. And those American heroes, The Koch Brothers, may Zeus bless them. And the wonderful guys at the Heritage Foundation.