NY City mayor losing support

Peter

The idea of NYCs finest going on strike has some parallels to Atlas Shrugged. A few hypothetical headlines:

The men of the law go on strike.

The forces of peace go on strike.

NYC mayors protection withdrawn by police. Mayor in hiding.

Looting in the seven boroughs.

Arson fires light up the NYC skyline chaos rules. Commerce at a standstill.

Apocalypse NYC! We all wondered what would happen if there were a breakdown in law and order and NOW WE KNOW!

Local militias take over parts of the city. Criminal gangs everywhere else. This will be our last issue until peace is restored.

What if the men in blue go on strike in New York City?

They cannot without violating the Taft Hartley federal statute which carries both financial and physical penalties that are severe.

They involve financially crippling fines and incarceration.

I know that block and community very well.

Mayor Di Comeo is a despicable slug.

A...

Peter:

Five (5) Boroughs in New York...

Bronx

Brooklyn

Manhattan

Queens...and

Staten Island too! [just like the song...East Side, West Side...].

A...

New York City's mayor Bill de Blasio recently said that young black males need to be very careful around the police; and that the cops tend to be racist. However the truth -- which virtually no-one admits -- is that the politically correct, multicultural police need to be very careful around young black males; and that the indoctrinated, professional-victim, young black males tend to be racist.

I was just running my anti virus program and I could not get onto OL. Hope I didn't affect anybody else.

Adam corrected me by saying there are five (5) Boroughs in New York, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island too!

Not seven? There are eight! Did you forget Broadway, Wall Street and The Hamptons?

What was Supermans fathers name? Kyrel wrote:

. . . politically correct, multicultural police need to be very careful around young black males; and that the indoctrinated, professional-victim, young black males tend to be racist.

Ah. For some Capitalist foolery.

From Liz Goodwin 1 hour ago on Yahoo News:

There is blood on many hands, from those that incited violence under the guise of protest to try to tear down what police officers do every day, Pat Lynch, the head of the Patrolmens Benevolent Association union, told reporters after de Blasio spoke Saturday night. That blood on the hands starts on the steps of city hall in the office of the mayor. . . . . Meanwhile, the mayor strongly condemned the police slayings at a press conference Saturday night. As he walked into Woodhull Hospital in Brooklyn, dozens of NYPD police at the event were captured on video silently turning their backs to him in protest.

And in a bogus The New York Post article it was reported that Mayor Blasio is in touch with Commandante Raoul Castro in Havana. The mayor was heard saying he wants to take a fantastic voyage to return to his spiritual home in Communist Cuba where he will be safe and made to feel welcome by the proletariat. He isnt quoted as saying, "The Fascist police and Wall Street kept me from creating a workers paradise in the Big Apple."

I was just running my anti virus program and I could not get onto OL. Hope I didn't affect anybody else.

Adam corrected me by saying there are five (5) Boroughs in New York, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island too!

Not seven? There are eight! Did you forget Broadway, Wall Street and The Hamptons?

Nice try Peter.

Just admit it...lol

A...

The idea of NYCs finest going on strike has some parallels to Atlas Shrugged. A few hypothetical headlines:

Apocalypse NYC! We all wondered what would happen if there were a breakdown in law and order and NOW WE KNOW!

Local militias take over parts of the city. Criminal gangs everywhere else. This will be our last issue until peace is restored.

The national guard will be sent in long before that happens.

The national guard will be sent in long before that happens.

Bob:

You will risk another Kent State with these marxists.

They want more victims. Get used to it.

A...

Ba'al? What if the white or Asian National Guardsmen refuse to fire on their own race in a post apocalyptic New York City, say in 2016?

Adam posits about our racist establishment:

They want more victims. Get used to it.

end quote

That recent NYC crowd was chanting: "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? NOW!" That chant has nothing to do with justice. "Dont cut your gloves off. The fight is not over," screams Al Sharpton. That has nothing to do with justice for all races. That is inciting to riot.

I know you won't get used to THAT, Adam. To reiterate. Does Obama's favorite spokesman, Al Sharpton advocate that the black race be superior to all others and be excused for all crimes? Is he advocating violence? Of course but its a secret that cannot be spoken.

Martha Maccallum on Fox News this morning made some interesting points which I will summarize. Mayor de Blasio is not the mayor of all the people in New York City. U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is not the attorney General for all the American people. President Obama is not the President for all of the American people.

Mayor de Blasio has not spoken to the families of the slain officers. Obama is not heading back from his Hawaiian golfing vacation to speak against terrorist, racially motivated murder. Nor will Obama speak to the families of the slain NYC police officers. Al Sharpton will still be inciting blacks to riot.

No one thinks the death of a law breaker is a good thing but the discrimination against all police officers and the assassinating and murdering of police officers is an abomination.

I know you won't get used to THAT, Adam. To reiterate. Does Obama's favorite spokesman, Al Sharpton advocate that the black race be superior to all others and be excused for all crimes? Is he advocating violence? Of course but its a secret that cannot be spoken.

Peter:

Did you not understand the context wherein I made that statement to Bob?

A...

Post Script:

Mayor DeComio is speaking at the Police Athletic Lead today.

Let us observe what Mayor DeSpicable will drool from his perverse mouth today...

Well, well...this may be the mini-reichstag...

Let's say you were a single mom with two children and you were a NY City Police Officer going on your tour of duty tonight in Flatbush Brooklyn.

What is your state of mind?

A...

Civil warriors and freedom-destroyers Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Bill de Blasio, Eric Holder, and Barack Obama love to fan the flames of racism -- the only real racism which even exists any more: anti-white racism.

the only real racism which even exists any more: anti-white racism.

Your statement above is false, my friend.

How so? As far as I can tell, in America and Western Europe, white racism and male sexism ended in the 1960s, except for tiny, isolated, and culturally impotent groups. They were replaced by odd but virulent varieties of black racism and female sexism. Hence, virtually all the bigots today are black and female. They're backed by well-established philosophy and law, and enjoy broad and deep cultural power and influence.

Once again, the "new media" just will not add the fact that the on-site supervising Sargeant was a black female in the Garner case.

De Blasio called on Monday for a halt of political statements until after the funerals of the slain officers, an appeal to both sides in a roiling dispute centered on the deaths of unarmed black men at the hands of white police officers.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20141223/us--nypd_officers_shot-727efe2ed6.htm

How so? As far as I can tell, in America and Western Europe, white racism and male sexism ended in the 1960s, except for tiny, isolated, and culturally impotent groups. They were replaced by odd but virulent varieties of black racism and female sexism. Hence, virtually all the bigots today are black and female. They're backed by well-established philosophy and law, and enjoy broad and deep cultural power and influence.

1) Who has the list of all the bigots?

2) What percentage of that complete list would constitute "virtually?"

3) What constitutes tiny, isolated and that other undefined phrase "culturally impotent groups."

A...

By the way, has anyone had any Jesse Jackson sitings in the recent rioters in NY City?

Poor Mayor DeCommio...guess what the mob did in response to his plea to the peasants not to demonstrate until after the Officers funerals?

Many of the activists took shots at the mayor.

“The mayor says stop that, we say fuck that!” yelled activists, while jumping in place. The group started on 59th Street and 5th Avenue, went down to 53rd Street, and then marched up the Upper East Side.

Activists said they planned to march up to East Harlem, and then protest at a local precinct.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/23/anti-cop-protesters-flood-nyc-despite-de-blasios-appeal/

I was just waiting for this crap to start...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/florida-firemen-escape-drive-by-shooting/

Florida Fire House sprayed by drive by shooting...one firefighter apparently hit in the arm by a ricochet.

“Short said JSO believes the firefighters were targeted because they were in a very well-lit area and clearly dressed in uniform. Short also said there is no reason to connect this drive-by to what’s happening elsewhere in the country, like the fatal shooting of two officers in New York. “

Alinsky über alles!!!!

All of your oppressors wear uniforms meme.

Beautifully banal in its simplicity.

Postal workers need to take heed. You will probably see attacks on Jewish Brooklyn landlords also.

A...

purely despicable

Adam, it's painful to take in.

I do believe our current state is worse than the Johnson/ Nixon/ Vietnam/ Hippie years.

If AR were alive today I believe she would go, in disgust, into hiding. A permanent shrug.

-J

I do believe our current state is worse than the Johnson/ Nixon/ Vietnam/ Hippie years.

If AR were alive today I believe she would go, in disgust, into hiding. A permanent shrug.

-J

What was her trigger ... censorship?

They do not need to censor...how many folks that I know are beginning to look around to see if anyone is listening when I say something publicly and whisper under their breath that they agree however they say they are afraid to speak out.

Fear is much better than censorship.

Also, the dumbfounded looks in people's eyes when they see the system blatantly lying with no compunctions while looking completely unfazed by facts.

Sickening.

We should all be gone frankly.

A...

-J

What was trigger ... censorship?

They do not need to censor...how many folks that I know are beginning to look around to see if anyone is listening when I say something publicly and whisper under their breath that they agree however they say they are afraid to speak out.

Also, the dumbfounded looks in people's eyes when they see the system blatantly lying with no compunctions while looking completely unfazed by facts.

Sickening.

A...

-J

What was trigger ... censorship?

Sickening.

A...

+1

• 2 weeks later...