Sina's Challenge

jts

Read it for yourself here.

http://www.faithfree...g/challenge.htm

Yes, Islam is in grave danger. Never, since its inception, Islam has faced a threat as serious as this. Today, millions of ex-Muslims are questioning the claimed truth of Islam, can make their criticisms heard worldwide, and unlike before, not fear for their lives. As long as these questions are not answered, this trend is only bound to continue, until the trickle becomes a torrent and the fall of Islam becomes obvious. In the past, the critics of Islam briefly shined like lamps in darkness, only to be put out by winds of persecution. What is happening today can be likened to the break of the dawn. Darkness has no chance in front of this much light. Muslims are waking up and leaving Islam like never before. A spiritual and intellectual revolution is underway. This is the century of enlightenment of the benighted Muslims. The giant is finally awakening. The days of Islam are numbered. This demon of hate and ignorance will be slain by the hands of its own primary victims. The unity of mankind and the world peace are around the corner.

LOL. Islam is growing stronger and stronger every day, more and more people in the West are accepting Islam, not because they are forced to do so by the sword as many claim that Islam spread this way, rather, they do it after studying it for themselves.

Islam isn't in any danger and the ridiculousness of Sina's comments are apparent.

For example.

On the website he calls Muhammad a mass murderer. He gives the reason for this as the fact that the men of the Banu Qurayza were put to the sword after the Battle of the Trench.

But he fails to mention several important facts.

Firstly, they made a treaty with the Muslims as inhabitants of Medina, they took part in the constitution and as citizens of the nation they were obliged to help defend Yathrib.

However, during the battle they switched sides as a tribe and started attacking Yathrib from within.

These actions were treasonous as they fought against the state and assisted those at war with the state.

When they were besieged by the State they gave up. They then asked to be judged not according to Islamic law, but according to their own laws which was Jewish law.

They asked a former Jewish scholar who had converted to Islam to pass judgement on them rather than allowing Muhammad to do it and that judge did exactly that.

He went according to Jewish law which stated:

For example in Deuteronomy Chapter 20 (Parshah Shoftim)

11. And it will be, if it responds to you with peace, and it opens up to you, then it will be, [that] all the people found therein shall become tributary to you, and they shall serve you.

12. But if it does not make peace with you, and it wages war against you, you shall besiege it,

13. and the Lord, your God, will deliver it into your hands, and you shall strike all its males with the edge of the sword.

14. However, the women, the children, and the livestock, and all that is in the city, all its spoils you shall take for yourself, and you shall eat the spoils of your enemies, which the Lord, your God, has given you.

And so that was what happened. Their actions were treason and thus a crime against the state and a crime against any state today. Their punishment could not be considered murder because the matter was adjudicated on by a judge of their own choosing who held them accountable to their own laws.

For it to be murder, their executions would have to have been unlawful and this is not the case.

He went according to Jewish law which stated:

For example in Deuteronomy Chapter 20 (Parshah Shoftim)

11. And it will be, if it responds to you with peace, and it opens up to you, then it will be, [that] all the people found therein shall become tributary to you, and they shall serve you.

12. But if it does not make peace with you, and it wages war against you, you shall besiege it,

13. and the Lord, your God, will deliver it into your hands, and you shall strike all its males with the edge of the sword.

14. However, the women, the children, and the livestock, and all that is in the city, all its spoils you shall take for yourself, and you shall eat the spoils of your enemies, which the Lord, your God, has given you.

This halacha has been so hedged by the Rabbis as to be practically inoperative. That is how the Rabbis saved the Jews from the extremities of scriptural law. They hedged and bound it so it could not be applied in any practical circumstance. Jews used to be (in Biblical times) as bad as the Jihadis are today. In the Book of Joshua it tells how the Hebrews invaded Cana'an, made war against the Cana'anites and it speaks of 33 cities being set ablaze. If there were giant airplanes back then, Hebrew fanatics would have flown them into tall Cana'anite structures. Over time the Rabbis added rules and restrictions so that no Rabinnical court could not put to death a youth he disrespected his parents or kill a man for picking up sticks on the Sabbath.

And that is how Judaism survived its many trials. 1500-1600 years of getting the shit kicked out of us could not make us disappear. We learned how to adapt. We learned what it took to exist in strange lands not our own. We learned how to co-exist with non-Jews without losing ourselves.

This is a lesson that someday will apply to Islam. Either that or Islam will grow and run amuck and destroy human civilization.

Even mainline Christians have figured out ways of repressing the Church Triumphant and adapt them selves to living in a world where reason and science are operative. Some day this lesson will be learned by Muslim enthusiasts.. Either that or science and reason will be blown to bits like those statues in Afghanistan blown up by the Taliban.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Sina is a balance figure. And anti-Muslim fanatic to balance the Islamist fanatics.

When you have freedom of speech, people like him have to be able to have their say.

I don't think he matters much, though. He destroys his message with hyperbole and bluster.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. In 2008, Sina wrote an article (one that I have read without skimming--I was looking into Sam Vaknin at the time) on the narcissistic side of Obama--and it contained some things people needed to look at. Especially the non-fanatics (i.e., the overwhelming majority). For my taste, there was way too much bluster in it, but there was some substance and a very interesting angle.

So what did he title it? Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer

In 2008--during election time!

Gimmee a break!

Sina destroyed whatever influence he had by presenting himself as a kook to the mainstream. He's a preacher to a very small choir and nothing more. It's unfortunate, but it's entirely his fault. He chooses his own message and how to present it while nurturing a romantic martyr self-image. The misunderstood seer of the truth among the cattle. Notice that this article has had almost no influence on the mainstream perception of Obama. Sadly, I believe some of the substance in it should.

So, what is wrong with that headline? You don't need to go far to see it unless you are part of that small kooky choir. Don't forget that if a person does not read something because he or she is turned off by the headline, he or she cannot be influenced by anything that follows the headline.

Basic Common Sense in Writing 101.

Sina is calling the very people he wants to warn and influence feeble-minded enough to accept a true fuehrer-like dictator in the United States of America--and accept the transformation in the short term. He has no clue about his audience (except choir members). And no clue about how much Americans will tolerate before setting a big honking foot down. None.

It's the emotional equivalent of a stranger starting a conversation like this: "Hey, you knuckleheaded jerk. You're a hopeless idiot, know that? A brainless sheeple is what you are. Listen up. I have some good information for you and you need to be concerned."

Good luck with that.

I could go into the article and point to similar stuff, but I don't think that is a good use of my time. Whoever thinks that headline is OK will not be open to the truth that communication has a transmitter and a receiver, each with their own natures. Such a person wants puppet receivers and nothing more.

I haven't read Sina's stuff on Mohammad, but I imagine it suffers from the same exaggerations and lack of communication skills as his article on Obama. It might contain something worth thinking about, but who cares? Frankly, I prefer to get my information and perspectives from more objective sources.

Michael

LOL. Islam is growing stronger and stronger every day, more and more people in the West are accepting Islam, not because they are forced to do so by the sword as many claim that Islam spread this way, rather, they do it after studying it for themselves.

Without the acceptance of the existence of a Supreme Being, never mind who the prophet, Islam is dead in the water; so is Christianity and Judaism except as cultural and tribal forces. As a cultural force there is no need to much study any of this stuff; you either let yourself get swept away by it or hold your (secular-individualistic) ground. You will find Judaism and Christianity in predominantly agricultural societies, not Islam today or then. Islam (Muslims) is (are) either feeding at the oil trough filled with American dollars and encouragng fanaticism or pasitivism or is (are) demographically attacking Europe.

--Brant

LOL Islam spread and continues to spread, both in agricultural societies like much of Indonesia or a lot of countries in Africa or whether through trade and the marketplace of ideologies. Again, it's growing at a massive rate, by the amount of births as well as the number of people who were not Muslim coming to Islam. It will only be a matter of a few decades before every second person on earth is a Muslim and when that happens, then the West will have to change its policies in how they treat the Muslim world from walking all over Muslims to treating them with the same respect that the West expects for itself.

LOL Islam spread and continues to spread, both in agricultural societies like much of Indonesia or a lot of countries in Africa or whether through trade and the marketplace of ideologies. Again, it's growing at a massive rate, by the amount of births as well as the number of people who were not Muslim coming to Islam. It will only be a matter of a few decades before every second person on earth is a Muslim and when that happens, then the West will have to change its policies in how they treat the Muslim world from walking all over Muslims to treating them with the same respect that the West expects for itself.

The balloon will burst. I won't be here to see it, but it all hangs on the Supreme Being turned into the supreme thing--i.e., reality itself, which is to be respected, not worshipped.

--Brant

you are aware of your increasing nakedness?