A Note on Michael Newberry's Mini-Tutorials on OL

Michael Newberry, for reasons of his own, has requested his mini-tutorials be removed from the forum.

It's his work, so there is no reason to refuse. This is the reason you will find a teaser text and a link to the respective tutorial on Newberry's site at the start of each thread, which falls within fair use.

This was a project that I started with his permission at the time, but as I was a total newbie at coding at the time and doing these took an inordinate amount of time, I did not keep the project up. As time went on, it slid into neglect. He didn't stop, though, so there are many more mini-tutorials on his site than there are indicated here.

I highly recommend them and they all can be found here: Newberry Workshop Art Tutorials.

I also highly recommend Newberry's work, so if anyone would like to acquire an original painting, please contact him. You can reach him on his site.

Michael

Michael Newberry, for reasons of his own, has requested his mini-tutorials be removed from the forum.

It's his work, so there is no reason to refuse. This is the reason you will find a teaser text and a link to the respective tutorial on Newberry's site at the start of each thread, which falls within fair use.

This was a project that I started with his permission at the time, but as I was a total newbie at coding at the time and doing these took an inordinate amount of time, I did not keep the project up. As time went on, it slid into neglect. He didn't stop, though, so there are many more mini-tutorials on his site than there are indicated here.

I highly recommend them and they all can be found here: Newberry Workshop Art Tutorials.

I also highly recommend Newberry's work, so if anyone would like to acquire an original painting, please contact him. You can reach him on his site.

Michael

Because he could do Kant but not defend his doing?

--Brant