Accessing PM Mailboxes - Question

Note from Administrator: The information in this thread is for the old domain and/or phpp forum software. It is no longer valid for the present program (Invision Power Board).

How can one access one's Personal Message log except by sending a message to oneself? I can't find a way to do this.

Ellen

___

Ellen, I'm glad my suggestion worked for you, but I'll be consarned if I was waggling my horn at you. I swear I didn't even get it out of the case today! (I read fiction and tried to do philosophy most of the day.)

Best,

REB

Thanks, Roger for helping out in tech support. Once you are logged in the wording changes depending on if you have any messages, but you still access the OL mail the same way.

Now for a special treat....I have some email accounts available in the objectivistliving.com domain. If you are interested in having an email account set up, please let me know. We are offering this little perk to our active members who have at least a couple dollar signs under their name. It is Webmail, a pretty sweet little email program with address book, calendar, spam filter and notes functions. It also handles attachments, images and links. Here are our new OL email addresses:

msk@objectivistliving.com

kat@objectivistliving.com

These should be very easy to remember.

Keep in touch,

Kat

Well, I'll be "hornswaggled" -- or some such expression.

It works for me, too, now that I try it (why I didn't think of trying it...???). Thanks, Roger.

Ellen

___

L.N., could you explain to your less experienced co-subscribers just how

hornswaggling is done? Then maybe the rest of us can try it and see if it

works for us too. -- Mike Hardy

L.N., could you explain to your less experienced co-subscribers just how hornswaggling is done? Then maybe the rest of us can try it and see if it works for us too.

Ah, pardner, you have to be initiated into the mysteries of the Old West to know how to hornswaggle. A bit of internet book larnin' is no substitute.

Annie Oakley Ellen

___

L.N., could you explain to your less experienced co-subscribers just how hornswaggling is done? Then maybe the rest of us can try it and see if it works for us too.

Ah, pardner, you have to be initiated into the mysteries of the Old West to know how to hornswaggle. A bit of internet book larnin' is no substitute.

Annie Oakley Ellen

___

Gee ... I thought maybe you'd direct us to a XXX-rated web site or two. -- Mike Hardy