Twenty-one Year Old College Student Granted A Restraining Order Against Own Parents for Being Overbearing! You just cannot make this shit up!

Are you a parent? Has your child ever accused you of meddling? While such accusations are many times levied on a whim, you may want to pay attention to this story and weigh in.

There’s a term out there called “helicopter parents” — moms and dads who do more than just take an interest in their kids, but try to dictate their every move, take an interest in every detail, and even live vicariously through their sons and daughters. Twenty-one year old Aubrey Ireland knows the type full well. That’s because she just won a restraining order case against her parents who have taken the idea of being involved to a whole new extreme.

Aubrey is a senior actress at the University of Cincinnati’s prestigious College-Conservatory of Music. This fall, she finally had it with her overbearing parents. The school was tired of it, too, having witnessed the odd behavior for years. After Aubrey filed a civil stalking case against them and the judge heard the details, he agreed to order Aubrey’s parent to stay away.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/college-student-granted-restraining-order-against-own-parents-for-being-overbearing-wait-until-you-hear-the-details/

When wife and I had our first grandchild we were helicopter grandparents. We tended to hover.

With additional grandchildren we eased off. Much better to ease off then operate in hover mode.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Such restraining orders tend to be granted almost out of hand. When MacArthur was at West Point his mother moved into a hotel nearby. He was a momma's boy as long as she was alive. As for this case, it's much ado about little, except for her.

--Brant

Such restraining orders tend to be granted almost out of hand. When MacArthur was at West Point his mother moved into a hotel nearby. He was a momma's boy as long as she was alive. As for this case, it's much ado about little, except for her.

--Brant

Actually restraining orders against harassing parents are fairly unusual. These two contacted all her friends, accusing her of drug abuse etc, and tried to ruin her college life.

I was an only child too. When I went away to university my parents immediately moved house. (I eventually tracked them down).Seriously, I was lucky and so were all of us who grew up when 18 was considered adulthood, however unready we were to be adults.

Roosevelt was a mama's boy too, and of course Nero--

Are there

"...mama's boy..." cultures?

I have heard that the "Jewish culture" produces "mama's boys."

I have heard that the "Italian culture." particularly the Sicilian branch produces "mama's boys."

I have heard that the American culture produces the same "boys."

Is there any objective truth to any of these statements?

A...

Are there

"...mama's boy..." cultures?

I have heard that the "Jewish culture" produces "mama's boys."

I have heard that the "Italian culture." particularly the Sicilian branch produces "mama's boys."

I have heard that the American culture produces the same "boys."

Is there any objective truth to any of these statements?

A...

Hmmmm.... In the famous six day war, those Jewish mama's boys of the IDF did a number and a half on the armies of their belligerent neighbors.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Who said they couldn't fight?

--Brant

The Nazis among others. The Palamch proved them wrong in the African campaign.

What many Gentile detractors of the Jews fail to realize is the fucking with the Jews on their own turf is a very bad career move.

Ba'al Chatzaf