The PRC has no chink in their armor...

BaalChatzaf

The PRC claims to have a laser system for shooting down drones.

Please see:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/03/china-unveils-laser-drone-defence-system

Ba'al Chatzaf

You use the word chink? Saying that is very naughty, Bob. So, who is driving their armor? I would not let a foreigner drive my tanks. They should be called yellow, foreign devils as payback for calling us white, foreign devils. I wonder if the Chicoms are more worried about their own people flying drones or foreign powers? The Guardian article mentioned something about "disturbances" so they may be worried about the locals.

I would think that within the earth's atmosphere a laser would have limited ability to damage any aircraft the higher or farther away it is flying from the laser, though local pilots in helicopters report kids using those little red laser pointers to blind them. They are now illegal and local resorts no longer sell them.

You use the word chink? Saying that is very naughty, Bob. So, bwho is driving their armor? I would not let a foreigner drive my tanks. They should be called yellow, foreign devils as payback for calling us white, foreign devils. I wonder if the Chicoms are more worried about their own people flying drones or foreign powers? The Guardian article mentioned something about "disturbances" so they may be worried about the locals.

I would think that within the earth's atmosphere a laser would have limited ability to damage any aircraft the higher or farther away it is flying from the laser, though local pilots in helicopters report kids using those little red laser pointers to blind them. They are now illegal and local resorts no longer sell them

chink = a gap, a crack, a defect, an opening. Look it up

Ba'al Chatzaf